Do you soak your meat? No diddy

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Guga made it to the Coli

:blessed:

Ol boy knows his way around them steaks. He’s burned through all that content though so now he’s doing goofy stuff
I watch his videos all the time but never try it :pachaha: fukk whatever OP is talking about this is a Guga thread now.

THAT IS AMAZING EVERYBODY :gladbron:
SALT, PEPPER AND GARLIC POWDER :ohlawd:
CHEERS EVERYBODY :cheers:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I watch his videos all the time but never try it :pachaha: fukk whatever OP is talking about this is a Guga thread now.

THAT IS AMAZING EVERYBODY :gladbron:
SALT, PEPPER AND GARLIC POWDER :ohlawd:
CHEERS EVERYBODY :cheers:
Today we are marinating a steak in root beer. We’ve got some nice wagyu with a root beer marinate while we’re seasoning the other with just salt and pepper so lets do it!

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Today we are marinating a steak in root beer. We’ve got some nice wagyu with a root beer marinate while we’re seasoning the other with just salt and pepper so lets do it!
*Country-Rock music starts*

Sous Vis Everything channel: "And I know, my steaks don't look good right now, but watch this :mjgrin:"

Me:
giphy.gif

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Been watching dude for years. He’s definitely running out of gimmick, but his dry age era was cool. All of his experiments taught me less is more when it comes to steaks.

Get your ribeye close to room temp, season with garlic powder and traeger garlic and chili powder rub, grill on both sides until medium rare without poking or pressing the meat.

:dame:

Perfect steak.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Been watching dude for years. He’s definitely running out of gimmick, but his dry age era was cool. All of his experiments taught me less is more when it comes to steaks.

Get your ribeye close to room temp, season with garlic powder and traeger garlic and chili powder rub, grill on both sides until medium rare without poking or pressing the meat.

:dame:

Perfect steak.

:wow: