Do you shave/wax/trim or keep it 1970s style?

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wax.

I exfoliate before and after to avoid ingrown hairs.

There's a place on College and Dufferin that I've been going to for years. She only charges $15.

Last edited:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I wax the bikini line & I trim everything else very low. I've never been bald

You shouldn't shave. I would never shave my vagina. That sounds dangerous. You should get a wax or laser removal.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:ohhh: Damn that was smart.
Got tired of shaving/waxing, especially since I danced and had to make sure I was "tidy" down there. Can you imagine, shaving and having to deal with leotards and shyt, especially when the hair started to grow back? It drove me insane LOL

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I wax the bikini line & I trim everything else very low. I've never been bald

You shouldn't shave. I would never shave my vagina. That sounds dangerous. You should get a wax or laser removal.

I shaved down there once and oh my god I was sooooooooooooo itchy the whole day :sadcam:......:mjcry:

I trim now and get waxed around the bikini line. I want to try a full Brazilian wax though...just to know what it feels like.

agnosticlady

Daps
Wax.

I exfoliate before and after to avoid ingrown hairs.

There's a place on College and Dufferin that I've been going to for years. She only charges $15.

I exfoliate my legs before shaving them. I don't grow a lot of leg hair (very little), so I shave every other day.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No more than waxing did. I have a pretty high pain tolerance, though. They can rub a topical analgesic before the session to dull any pain you might feel.

Thanks for the tips. I've been interested just a bit :sadcam: because I've never done any sort of laser treatment.

I shaved down there once and oh my god I was sooooooooooooo itchy the whole day :sadcam:......:mjcry:

I trim now and get waxed around the bikini line. I want to try a full Brazilian wax though...just to know what it feels like.

I get Brazilian. Do you mean in terms of pain wise?

agnosticlady

Daps
No more than waxing did. I have a pretty high pain tolerance, though. They can rub a topical analgesic before the session to dull any pain you might feel.

How long did it take for the hair to grow back? I'm thinking of getting my under arms lasered. I currently just use Nair, but I want to try the waxing and laser.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh