do you respect wealthy people more than regular people?

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends on what they did for their money and what they do with it.
I definitely respect a generous wealthy person who gives back more than selfish broke person.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
my boss is a millionaire.

i've gone toe to toe with him sooooo many times because of the way he has treated other people or tried to treat me.
money does not define you or give you the right to treat people differently than if you did not have money.

i still work for him but we don't talk anymore...we just shake hands and walk away from each other.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Respect is earned regardless of social status
True but I think thats mostly in America.

Plus i find that americans give the term "respect" a lot more meaning than others. Like, correct me if im wrong but americans look at someone underestimating them as a disrespect.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
To answer the thread starter: Not necessarily . I have a little more respect and acknowledge SUCCESSFUL people and people who ACHIEVE things but just because you are rich doesnt mean you achieved it. You could have been born into money or won it in the lottery or some shyt.

But to be honest with you, for me you DO NOT have to earn your "respect". My respect is automatic for all until you give me a reason to lose respect for you.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope........i respect u if u respect me period

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
I wouldn't say respect is the right word. I grew up in a family of lawyers, judges and higher level law enforcement (DEA) so I think I look at it differently.

I question wealthy people more cuz I saw a lot of what they go through to get it and that leads to me not respecting the lifestyle. Their kids on coke, not knowing how to handle themselves, messy cuz they have maids type stuff but then look down on the habits of working class.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all are fukkin' liars...be all up in a Jay Z or Diddy thread on your knees talmbout they pockets like :noah:.