Do You Remember Back In The Day When This Was Hollywood Headcase #1?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some people you could pay to walk backwards, but not me....Jordan Peele's whole career is a fluke & the script for Get Out was an inside joke between me, him & his wife.....it was a lazy script that took off by accident, you look at his career now its running on fumes cause he has no ghostwriters.....Neal Brennan, a bigtime plagiarizer....he has over $50 million....does that chump look like a headliner to you....and i have no ambitions to be in showbiz but just know that alot of these "a listers" aren't really that talented & aren't doing it on their own....
:dwillhuh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
name popped in my head before I click the thread.

too much TV :snoop:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
remember back in the day this was Hollyweirds headcase!?!

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
didn't she get kicked off or written out of a show because of her bad girl behavior.
ah, how times have changed.
now you get rewarded for acting like a stuck up bytch
:wow:what a time to be alive
She'd have a top rated reality show right now, without question.....making more paper than she ever did as an actress.

Her Twitter and IG would be through the roof.

"Shannon? That's my GIRL"

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some people you could pay to walk backwards, but not me....Jordan Peele's whole career is a fluke & the script for Get Out was an inside joke between me, him & his wife.....it was a lazy script that took off by accident, you look at his career now its running on fumes cause he has no ghostwriters.....Neal Brennan, a bigtime plagiarizer....he has over $50 million....does that chump look like a headliner to you....and i have no ambitions to be in showbiz but just know that alot of these "a listers" aren't really that talented & aren't doing it on their own....
:unsure:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ohhh: