Do you play on your console everyday and if so what games are you currently playing?

s@n

All Star
Daps
I've been playing Returnal (copped it for 70% off) every day for the past bit, but I tend to take long breaks from gaming. My backlog is deep on ps5 joints because I've been hitting licks at a local discount spot. I have a mini existential crisis anytime I game for more than a few weeks straight

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
RIght now just a couple days a week playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 co-op and TMNT shredder's revenge chasing pawgs

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-shredders-revenge.gif

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I been on a Dead Rising binge. Just finished Dead Rising 2 after ragequitting DR1 cause I didn't realize there's no autosave and that you literally can't finish the plot if you miss a time hit :damn:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I hardly play my ps5 tbh... I was playing Mass Effect hard for months, but I put it down for a bit cos of life. But nothing else really on the ps5... Not buying Madden or 2K this year...

I play my switch in the bedroom or on the couch while the Mrs watches her TV shows.. try and get at least 1 game of franchise on MLB The Show a night :blessed:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I played that for a couple days and loved it, but with some much shyt to play I just haven't had the chance to get back to it. Reminds me of knockout city a little bit but not as good imo

Yeah but WHAT say is your top 3 games to play right now?

I don't rank the games that I play like that. I just play what I'm in the mood for at the time. Most recent 3 games played for more than an hour would be Soulstice, HAAK, and King of Fighters VX.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Daily:
MW2 Beta, Sea of Thieves, Resident Evil 3, Metal: Hellsinger

Weekly:
Grounded, Shadow of War, 2K23, As Dusk Falls

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Ufc 4 and Horizon Forbidden West just rotate them usually play Horizon for a few hours after playing ufc for a few fights.

Been eating off ps plus, finished spiderman and morales recently and went back and did ghost of tsushima dlc.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Daily:
MW2 Beta, Sea of Thieves, Resident Evil 3, Metal: Hellsinger

Weekly:
Grounded, Shadow of War, 2K23, As Dusk Falls
Hellsinger is your daily? It's that good?
Now I have a reason to at least check it out :manny:
Grounded, as dusk falls... none of these games count here for fanboy reasons so it's deemed by them that you're struggling. They don't realize what's really good and it's sad. But if they not bored then ignorance is bliss I guess

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
MultiVersus been my daily game since July

I beat Nier: Automata and DeathLoop since then. Will probably get started on Sekiro next if I don’t get pulled away by Destiny, which I usually binge every other season or so

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Playing Deathloop right now.

I can pretty much only play one game at once.

Last game was Dying Light 2

Before that was Elden Ring.

In between i’ve been playing a lot of tetris effect. Big surprise for me that i would like this game so much. Something about the music and visuals has mee addicted.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The last game I actively played on a current gen console was Xenoblade 3 last week but before then it was Edge of Eternity on my Series X in February of this year. Last game I actively played on my PS5 was God of War in January of this year.

When I got my Kindle and Boox Nova Air my gaming time drastically cut back in favor or reading instead.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Playing Deathloop right now.

I can pretty much only play one game at once.

Last game was Dying Light 2

Before that was Elden Ring.

In between i’ve been playing a lot of tetris effect. Big surprise for me that i would like this game so much. Something about the music and visuals has mee addicted.
What's your overall ranking? I'm like 4700 or something. Them Asian players be putting in the most work but I can hold my own against them.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Xbox:
Deathloop
MWII beta
Just downloaded Cyberpunk

PS5:
HZD
Still need to finish FF7 Intergrade