Do You Personally Know Any Celebrities?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Nope but I met, talked too and shock hands with former DC mayor Vincent Gray before and My cousin is good friends with DC rapper Fat Trel. I had a few opportunities to meet him too.:yeshrug:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
A friend of mine ain't a celebrity but if I ever do end up knowing or being around celebrities it will likely be through him. He a producer and has credits with NBA Youngboy (a platinum record w/ him actually), Aloe Black, Mo3, Skooly, Calboy, and other lesser known artists. He was also supposed to be involved in a project with this UCLA professor and Harry Belafonte which I've forgot all about until now. He about to sign a decent publishing deal with one of the major companies. Me and him have talked about starting a label or something of the sorts.

Last edited:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I used to be introverted, but it's done me more harm than good. This past year I started coming out of m shell more.

The opposite has happened to me. The more I pulled back, the more people hit me up. Over the past few months, I've become more antisocial. Dealing with people is a chore.