Do you need to draft a RB early?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The draft will tell you where to go. Two leagues I went no RB and my RB situation is fine.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Went with Amron Ra St Brown and AJ Brown with my first 2 picks

Ended up with Names Harris and Miles Sanders as a RBs along with Jamaal Williams, Jonathan Taylor, D'Andre Swift on the bench

Happy with that

With these teams going away with workhorse RBs I just wanted to guys who will get loads of touches and 2 elite receivers

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ended up with Names Harris and Miles Sanders as a RBs along with Jamaal Williams, Jonathan Taylor, D'Andre Swift on the bench

Happy with that

With these teams going away with workhorse RBs I just wanted to guys who will get loads of touches and 2 elite receivers

Happy with that

As much of a huge fan I am of ARSB, I consider him to be a high end WR2. I hope JT come back after week 4 and handle business, that way he can hit free agency and get what he wants with another team. Your team seems cool. Hope things work out for ya!