Do you mind flabby arms on broads?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
u nikkas aint never stuck ya dikk under a bytch pit...n ya shyt be hard n numb at the same time.kuz of the deodorant.....n make that big bytch flap..like bird..

:lawd::lawd::lawd:

had one big bytch do it...n shyt started feelin good kuz she had hair...gave that hoe some dreads :shaq::shaq:

dont sleep on the big girls...long as the dikk is touchin em...anything goes...
:gag:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
yall talking about this
FatArms.jpg

just get your girl to practice with this
emmastone-shakeweight.gif

or another alternative :shaq: get those arms in shape in no time

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
too bad you hate black chicks. im 5'2 120 lbs petite and in shape boo. :jawalrus:

Where did you see me say I hate black women? I've stated a lot on here that my issue isn't skin color or race. My issue a lot of times are cultural. I strongly believe that you should never hate someone due to skin color because being a certain race is nothing more than a genetic accident. Race is irrelevant to me. Plus there are so many more creative reasons to hate people.

Anyway I thought you were taller. :ohhh:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Where did you see me say I hate black women? I've stated a lot on here that my issue isn't skin color or race. My issue a lot of times are cultural. I strongly believe that you should never hate someone due to skin color because being a certain race is nothing more than a genetic accident. Race is irrelevant to me. Plus there are so many more creative reasons to hate people.

Anyway I thought you were taller. :ohhh:

well technically im 5'2 and 1/2. :smugfavre:

anyway you called me a hoodrat when ive never lived in the hood and im not ghetto at all. i went to summer camp and ballet class and all that middle class shyt. but because i am black you automatically call me a hoodrat. :why:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
well technically im 5'2 and 1/2. :smugfavre:

anyway you called me a hoodrat when ive never lived in the hood and im not ghetto at all. i went to summer camp and ballet class and all that middle class shyt. but because i am black you automatically call me a hoodrat. :why:

I called you a hoodrat due to behavior. I don't know you personally to know if you are a hoodrat or not. That's why I stopped beefing with you.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if a broad is in good shape, flabby arms are a tell tale sign of future obesity. Women like that will eventually blow up like a tick.