Do you mind flabby arms on broads?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Im talking bout a chics arms so flabby and jiggiily it looks like flesh wings... and when you view the arms from behind the arms look like they got asscheeks :hovscust:

SENT FROM MY SAMSUNG SKYROCKET USING TAPATALK. :PACSPIT: bytchMADE COLI nikkaS

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
If you're not in shape and fit then you are trash to me. :manny: You don't have to be a dime to be in shape either.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I Like Girls With Muscular Arms :ohlawd:

:scusthov:

:scusthov: @ women who are brolic and have muscles. Must be scary if you're a in relationship with one and shes horny looking at you like :shaq:, making me feel like :unsure:

However I don't mind the muscle look with Serena Williams, she rocks it pretty good :manny:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
:scusthov:

:scusthov: @ women who are brolic and have muscles. Must be scary if you're a in relationship with one and shes horny looking at you like :shaq:, making me feel like :unsure:

However I don't mind the muscle look with Serena Williams, she rocks it pretty good :manny:

Don't Judge Till You Tried :ohlawd:

This Girls p*ssy Was Doin Crunches In My dikk :ohlawd:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
u nikkas aint never stuck ya dikk under a bytch pit...n ya shyt be hard n numb at the same time.kuz of the deodorant.....n make that big bytch flap..like bird..

:lawd::lawd::lawd:

had one big bytch do it...n shyt started feelin good kuz she had hair...gave that hoe some dreads :shaq::shaq:

dont sleep on the big girls...long as the dikk is touchin em...anything goes...

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
u nikkas aint never stuck ya dikk under a bytch pit...n ya shyt be hard n numb at the same time.kuz of the deodorant.....n make that big bytch flap..like bird..

:lawd::lawd::lawd:

had one big bytch do it...n shyt started feelin good kuz she had hair...gave that hoe some dreads :shaq::shaq:

dont sleep on the big girls...long as the dikk is touchin em...anything goes...

:dead: :wow: :laff: