Do you mind eating off brand stuff from the store?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
aldi-supermarket.gif

:yes:

i love their prices. but some of their food has no flavor at all

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Some of the dusty, dented cans were best if sold by 1853! We were talking generics, not dimly lit aisles of misery in a store that charges 50 cents to use the shopping cars and bags. (Aldi's frozen bulk food section goes hard at tgiving and Xmas when my mama refills freezer #2 . Casseroles and lasagna and big blocks of cheese...)

sent from over here

:childplease:

Its a quarter to use the shopping cart and you get it right back when you return it.

And who buys bags at Aldi? I just take the empty boxes from the aisles and put my stuff in it. :obama:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I dont mind at all.

Most of it ends up tasting similar and sometimes better.

The only time I had something off brand that was terrible was some Great Value Pink Lemonade I bought in my 1st year in college:scusthov: I threw it in the trash with the quickness.

but the Fruit Punch was on point so it evened out.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Herr's isnt an off brand, its a staple in the Philly area. but alot of their shyt is wack and yea that squirrel looks like a rapist

usually try to avoid store brands, but then again ive never taste tested most of it. when im high i usually cant tell the difference between brands of food, except Hydrox and Oreo's everyone knows to avoid the drox

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
:childplease:

Its a quarter to use the shopping cart and you get it right back when you return it.

And who buys bags at Aldi? I just take the empty boxes from the aisles and put my stuff in it. :obama:

I am mad that you know the cart prices and the bagging/boxing strategies. Get thee behind me.

Also, Aldi's fresh produce isn't sitting in cold enough display fridges. Sometimes the lettuce or cabbage is in a room temp bin (like onions or potatoes should be). That ain't right. Lettuce and cabbage should be sold from a COLD bin. Am I right? Aldi's is doing it wrong. ( ._.)