Do You Like Having A Backlog?

do you like having a backlog?

• yes because it means I always have something to play

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • nope, I have a OCD personality and it stresses me out

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I'm indifferent to it

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • even if I don't love a game i'll slog through it just to get my money's worth

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • you'll always make time for things you know you'll enjoy. fukk a backlog.

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I buy games to beat them. I have a backlog myself
but it irks me to have unbeaten games. Seems like a waste of money.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love/Hate :yeshrug: I'm going through Yakuza rn and I got literally a whole fire ass series to get through, but it's gonna take forever to catch up

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I like having options, so having a backlog isnt a bad thing for me

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
fukk a backlog. I buy games when I want to play them and work through them at my own pace.

WmaqJqc.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't have a backlog I have a collection. Some stuff in the collection I may play and some stuff I probably never will.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Honestly, yeah. As a kid growing up with nothing to play because I devoured all what I had within my grasp from the Nintendo - Ps1 era were some fukked up times. That's why I took to playing so many obscure J-rpgs 'cause I knew I could log massive amounts of hours in 'em and have atleast SOMETHING to play until someone went to America or I got to hop over to St Thomas or Puerto Rico (USVI) to hopefully cop something new.

While I've made the conscious effort to stop buying games first day that I know I won't get around to playing off the bat that I could cop way down the line at a discount (Fallout 4, Death Stranding, FF15 etc..) I like knowing that I got tons of killer titles that I've not played yet (Mass Effect series, Lost Planet 1/2, Disgea series, RE7) that I can literally break out and enjoy when I need to play something above average at any point.

Already got my Bro/future kids in my will to collect my physical backlog and Steam/GOG passwords if I die prematurely or become terminally ill, 'cause I doubt I'd ever get around to finishing the entire thing than spans back from the Ps2 era with games still in the plastic I bought from EB and Babbages.:flabbynsick:

FonzieJr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have a huge backlog, and what makes it worse is that more than half of these games were bought when they were first released (paid full price). Something about the anticipation before a game drops then buying them once available. But now I'm trying to be more productive, and will start to self-shame if I begin to play a game for too long ‍♂️

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I gotta be honest one of the few advantages of COVID crisis is going back to some of those games I haven't beaten.

Daps
I used to work through my backlog quickly.

But brehs. I graduated college this year.

And while its been hard finding a good job in this corona that wont be the case after new years most likely.

This november and december might be my last big hurrah in gaming. After that, i gotta play alot less and get more paper.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't like having a backlog but not making much effort to change things. I usually focus on one main game like an adventure or fps and get thru the campaign before moving to another. Got my PS4 games in order of how I'm gonna play them. Although I haven't turned my system on in a few weeks. Not worth buying games on release and I just will wait for any sales. Think last game I got was TLOU2 and I haven't touched that in months probably. Same with PC games. Got a few recently and haven't touched them. I think Amongst Us was the one I've played recently and maybe once or twice a week if that. Would like to game more but just don't take the time or interest to do so. It gets overwhelming sometimes with so many options and so little free time. Doubt I'll upgrade to next gen until I finish the games I have and rather upgrade pc then spend money on a console that most of the games will just sit for weeks without being touched.