Do You Like Having A Backlog?

do you like having a backlog?

• yes because it means I always have something to play

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • nope, I have a OCD personality and it stresses me out

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I'm indifferent to it

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • even if I don't love a game i'll slog through it just to get my money's worth

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • you'll always make time for things you know you'll enjoy. fukk a backlog.

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I like it for the most part. if I wanted to, I could extend my PS4's life for another year just off my backlog alone. the only time it kinda irks me is when priority games like Cyberpunk 2077 comes out and that will take precedence over my backlog games

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
fukk a backlog. I buy games when I want to play them and work through them at my own pace. My friend talmbout he gotta finish MHW, and he gotta finish MHGU, and he gotta finish Ghost of Tsushima, and he gotta finish Avengers, and he gotta finish... Like breh, no you don't :gucci:. Bought all them games at launch and can't even find time to play them. Just collecting shyt to say he has them :mjlol:. Told me, "Obreh you gotta get Avengers and you gotta get Star Wars Squadron so we can play together :gladbron:!" The fukk I do :rudy:. Bought a Switch just for MHGU to play with him and I ain't had a lick of fun. Won't make that mistake again.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
No. I enjoy playing and completing games. Just a nice bit of satisfaction getting through a good game.
:ahh:
But, life is life. And I simply don’t have the time to play these games. Still haven’t even touched some of PS4’s early classics.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I don't really care about it. There are certain games that I'll have in the back of my head to complete but man for the most part my backlog becomes a graveyard. Games I've started and haven't completed and probably won't unless they switch over to PS5:

Control
Uncharted: Lost Legacy
Jedi Order
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil VII
Ratchet and Clank
Mortal Kombat 11
Watch Dogs 2
Mafia III

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
fukk a backlog. I buy games when I want to play them and work through them at my own pace. My friend talmbout he gotta finish MHW, and he gotta finish MHGU, and he gotta finish Ghost of Tsushima, and he gotta finish Avengers, and he gotta finish... Like breh, no you don't :gucci:. Bought all them games at launch and can't even find time to play them. Just collecting shyt to say he has them :mjlol:. Told me, "Obreh you gotta get Avengers and you gotta get Star Wars Squadron so we can play together :gladbron:!" The fukk I do :rudy:. Bought a Switch just for MHGU to play with him and I ain't had a lick of fun. Won't make that mistake again.

This. I don't like fukking around with my money like that. If I bought a game and haven't finished it it's probably ass or I don't have the patience or right mindset to play it. I bought Witcher 3 with the season pass launch but I thought it was a waste of money and it stayed in the bushes for damn near the whole gen until I changed my mind about it. Never considered it a backlog :dead:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I love it, I got kids and the variety of bc games really help keep them occupied whenever they get bored.

Plus I hop off games all the time because I’m terrible with game management :yeshrug:

shyt, I just rediscovered Forza Horizon 4 and been playing that shyt lately, even redownloaded Horizon 1 & 2 just for the hell of it....and I’ll drop that shyt again when something else catches my eye :mjlol:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I have lot of game's I'll buy during a sale that I know I'll never finish but want to get a quick fix in

But I also have games I buy with the intention of finishing and I mostly do, actually trying to finish some games I was too lazy about before the PS5 starts next month

But I definitely do not like having one :mjcry:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I like it for the most part. if I wanted to, I could extend my PS4's life for another year just off my backlog alone. the only time it kinda irks me is when priority games like Cyberpunk 2077 comes out and that will take precedence over my backlog games
no :mjcry:
Trying to get A LOT of shyt off my plate before cyberpunk drops

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I really don’t because the games I truly like always keep me locked in or coming back to them. With so many great games coming out it a easy to get caught up in the hype and just buy shyt, but with things like GamePass and $70 games on the horizon, I’m not spending a dime on anything unless it’s a surefire day 1 cop and it’s a game that I plan on playing for a while

I’ll admit I have a decent sized backlog this gen on all 3 consoles but I’m off that post-2020:hubie:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
nah it stresses me out :russ:

but its not just games for me, i have a backlog of movies, albums, books. its just my personality type

i always prioritize what i really want to play so its not that bad

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I like playing one game at a time now. At least for single player games. I may have one game in my backlog at most when I am almost ready to move on to a new game. The only exception was when I bought Mario 3D Stars when it launched since it is a limited time release.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don’t have a backlog and I actually think having a backlog is silly

I don’t buy a game until I want to play that game. The games aren’t going anywhere and this is cheaper

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I will be getting a PS5 soon.

I guess this is my PC backlog but i have played most of these games. Here's what I am working with.
7z6uY3t.png

The only game I need to REALLY beat is Red Dead Redemption 2 while the rest can be removed from the list. It's not a big deal.