Do you know anyone that peaked in High School?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
For those you don't know, Lenny Cooke was a high school basketball player that is around the same age as LeBron and was ranked as a top 5 in High school, and what seems like is jealous of LeBron's success. Seems like he can't let it go

This is embarrassing :pachaha:
Do you know anyone in your life who peaked in high school? :francis: What are they doing now?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yes, me. And I wasn't even a cool kid :heh:

I was the quiet dude who stayed in the library during lunch sometimes :pachaha:

High School sucked freshman/sophomore years but it ended on a GOAT level for me :banderas:

So far high school was the peak of my life and I was a nerdy kid :wow: for most nerdy kids they peak in adulthood, but not me :martin:

I have mental health issues so I can't work.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I didn't know him personally but I knew of a guy that was def top 5 RBs for the entire state. You look in the newspaper and he's putting up insane stats, you couldn't tell me he doesn't have a chance at the league. I know WAY lesser athletes that did it.

But you look on Rivals and its like he didn't exist. Breh was a the epitome of a jock. All ball, no grades, and pawging. He never went to college or played any ball after, to my knowledge. shyt I wouldn't be surprised to learn he dropped out once our Senior season was over. One of those types where his son is highly likely to make it based of his mistakes.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I was just about to make a thread after seeing the Lenny cooke shyt

So many nikkas and bytches in highschool I see afterwards(I’m 34) on social media looking like shyt
Or they try to send me friend requests(I keep em in the friend request jail)
nikkas that still bummy as shyt
bytches that looked bad as hell look like hot shyt a lot of them turned into fat bytches :mjlol: I remember one I had a crush on was making fun of me when she learned about it :mjcry: is just a disgusting looking bytch now :russ:

I was a regular nikka that my pops did everything he could to get me to stay away from gangs and shyt (all the bytches loved gangsta ass nikkas so shyt I wanted bytches) which I thank him for
The crew of people I hung out with they almost cept 1 all turned into bum nikkas

Peaking in highschool is :russ:
U wanna peak in life. As far as I know I’m still peaking, son bout to be first born soon we probably finna get a new bigger place in a couple of yrs(might rent out this one but idk if I wanna deal with being a landlord shyt)career keeps improving

I mean shyt life is good

Last edited:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Yes, me. And I wasn't even a cool kid :heh:

I was the quiet dude who stayed in the library during lunch sometimes :pachaha:

High School sucked freshman/sophomore years but it ended on a GOAT level for me :banderas:

So far high school was the peak of my life and I was a nerdy kid :wow: for most nerdy kids they peak in adulthood, but not me :martin:

I have mental health issues so I can't work.
Damn, fly south and shake it off greh :dahell:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I didn't know him personally but I knew of a guy that was def top 5 RBs for the entire state. You look in the newspaper and he's putting up insane stats, you couldn't tell me he doesn't have a chance at the league. I know WAY lesser athletes that did it.

But you look on Rivals and its like he didn't exist. Breh was a the epitome of a jock. All ball, no grades, and pawging. He never went to college or played any ball after, to my knowledge. shyt I wouldn't be surprised to learn he dropped out once our Senior season was over. One of those types where his son is highly likely to make it based of his mistakes.

That reminds me. I was doing a Summer job when I was younger at a Printing press shop and some older dude I was working with (Early 40s) talked about how he was the star Running back in high school and college, and had a child with a girl that ruined his college career. She put him on child support and through custody battle court cases which took away time from going to football games and practices. The College ended up dropping him. Dude looked so sad telling that story

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
That reminds me. I was doing a Summer job when I was younger at a Printing press shop and some older dude I was working with (Early 40s) talked about how he was the star Running back in high school and college, and had a child with a girl that ruined his college career. She put him on child support and through custody battle court cases which took away time from going to football games and practices. The College ended up dropping him. Dude looked so sad telling that story

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The super blood at my 90% white high school was the coolest dude in school. Flamed up every day, braids, parts all in his eye brows…. All the bytches were jocking him and my nerdy ass was picking scraps. Mf used to pick on me daily.

……

After school, that nikka got aids and died.

:pachaha:

You're a little too happy about the end result :picard: