Do you know any Successful People that dont believe in God

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Bill Gates

It ends with an unusual question: Do you believe in God?

Here's Gates' answer:

"I agree with people like Richard Dawkins that mankind felt the need for creation myths. Before we really began to understand disease and the weather and things like that, we sought false explanations for them. Now science has filled in some of the realm – not all – that religion used to fill. But the mystery and the beauty of the world is overwhelmingly amazing, and there's no scientific explanation of how it came about. To say that it was generated by random numbers, that does seem, you know, sort of an uncharitable view [laughs]. I think it makes sense to believe in God, but exactly what decision in your life you make differently because of it, I don't know."

:ehh:

Steven Hawking
Richard Branson
Arian Foster
Paul Giamatti
Seth McFarlane

etc.

Believe what you want...correlation is not causation. Pastors touch little boys.

This is your definition of success/happiness
stephen-hawkings.jpg

-Arian Foster a RB who has a child outta wed lock with a hoe and who's career was cut extremely short due to injury

-Seth McFarlane...whats his wifes name..what the name of his kids...surely he has found a women out there to share all of his success and happiness with ..that's only normal right?

Richard Branson believes in God...@ 0:50

Bill gates quote:

In an interview with Rolling Stone, Gates stated in regard to his faith: "The moral systems of religion, I think, are super important. We've raised our kids in a religious way; they've gone to theCatholic church that Melinda goes to and I participate in

Doesn't sound like an atheist to me:patrice:

Never heard of Paul Giamitta and I don't care to look him up

TL15

Veteran
Daps
stephen-hawkings.jpg

-Arian Foster a RB who has a child outta wed lock with a hoe and who's career was cut extremely short due to injury

-Seth McFarlane...whats his wifes name..what the name of his kids...surely he has found a women out there to share all of his success and happiness with ..that's only normal right?

Bill gates quote:

I don't get what your point is...are you saying that only people who believe in God are successful?

IF so that's incredibly narrow minded.

and if you're discrediting Stephen Hawking for being disabled then why are we even talking. Breh has accomplished more in his life than 99.9% of humanity ever will.

But hey...great thread! :mjlol:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well...heres the thing

White people? Yes. Dozens and Dozens.

Black people? A few.

Black people are the most religious demographic. And while most of my black friends are also very successful in their own right, they're religious (I'm not religious)

So...take that how you will.
stephen-hawkings.jpg

Bill gates quote:

If u believe in god that's fine but don't put him who you believe is god on other people to obtain what you call success

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
OP has to be trolling his/her ass off. Correlation between God and success? You really wanna go there? Most folks you see on television thank god because that's what folks wanna hear. Let them tell you the last time they went to church. Paid tithes. Losers never thank him at all.

It has less of a stigma these days so more people are admitting their non religious views in the open. Was a time they'd get blacklisted. That's hellafied motivation to 'play that role' so to speak.

Thread is arrogant as all get out. That arrogance will be religion's nail in the coffin.

Humanity's outgrowing it mentally anyway.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I don't get what your point is...are you saying that only people who believe in God are successful?

IF so that's incredibly narrow minded.

and if you're discrediting Stephen Hawking for being disabled then why are we even talking. Breh has accomplished more in his life than 99.9% of humanity ever will.

But hey...great thread! :mjlol:

I'm just wondering if anyone on here personally knows someone that they would consider happy/successful that doesn't have a relationship with God...

I see that you all did your Google's to answer my question....but not one of you have given me a real life answer that you have seen with your own eyes.. Only stuff you'd read via the internet :sas2:

And would you trade places with Stephen Hawkins right now...

Since you know he has accomplished more than 99.9% of humanity ..yes or no:mjpls:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
the successful people I know personally dont subscribe to any religion at all... the self made boss nikkas I know look at themselves as their own god.... the ones who achieved their dreams ( real goals, not record deals or contracts to play ball) successfully have an aura about them that they control their own destiny and control their lives... they have a god complex about them.... the most religious people I know have the worst lives... dead parents, broke, no options ,depressed...... religion is all they have most times.... the successful ones I know personally dont subscribe to none of that shyt... they honestly believe they can do anything... and with money comes power.

Religious people are passive and feel powerless most times... just my 2 cents from my POV tho, not saying I'm right

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
And if this corellation exists you have to explain all the broke ass people I know giving 10% every Sunday. See how this premise doesn't hold water?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'm just wondering if anyone on here personally knows someone that they would consider happy/successful that doesn't have a relationship with God...

I see that you all did your Google's to answer my question....but not one of you have given me a real life answer that you have seen with your own eyes.. Only stuff you'd read via the internet :sas2:

And would you trade places with Stephen Hawkins right now...

Since you know he has accomplished more than 99.9% of humanity ..yes or no:mjpls:
Oh OP is trolling. Got it. Exiting thread.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
guy here owns a mma gym in town and one in Malaysia several rental properties and travels the world, grade a atheist

does that count

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
stephen-hawkings.jpg
How you gonna be a man of God but sit up here and make fun of the disabled when it was your fakkit ass "God" that allowed that to happen in the first place?

There is No God and if he does exist he's a fukk nikka just like you.

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
WIN-Gallup-Religiosity-Map.jpg

Nearly the entire countries of Japan and China, the second and third largest economies on earth.