Do you know any Successful People that dont believe in God

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Its interesting how every time an athlete gives an interview after a Game win no matter where they are from ..or what sport they play, they always start off with a "first and foremost I have to thank God" (some of the most successful people in the world)

On the flip side most of the bothers I know in jail or on drugs have no religion about them whatsoever...

To me there is a very clear correlation between success and God. I don't know any successful or happy people who don't have a relationship with God. Do you ?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
On the flip side most of the bothers I know in jail or on drugs have no religion about them whatsoever
People turn to religion when they're in jail/their life has gone to shyt/they're on their deathbed all the time

To me there is a very clear correlation between success and God. I don't know any successful or happy people who don't have a relationship with God. Do you ?
This is flawed argument
Correlation doesn't equal causation
Majority of people in America claim to be religious, from all walks of life

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Its interesting how every time an athlete gives an interview after a Game win no matter where they are from ..or what sport they play, they always start off with a "first and foremost I have to thank God" (some of the most successful people in the world)

On the flip side most of the bothers I know in jail or on drugs have no religion about them whatsoever...

Most of the poorest people on earth are the most religious.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

False first of all what we think of is success doesn't matter to god because we put too much importance, on money and things of European influence.................. most of the celebrities and famous people we think is are successful practice satanism and luciferianism.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Not to mention that atheist/agnostic people are a tiny percentage of the population in general they are rare.
Lots of people are atheist
I can walk outside and ask 100 people if they believe in god and I'm pretty sure all of them will laugh or mock it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well...heres the thing

White people? Yes. Dozens and Dozens.

Black people? A few.

Black people are the most religious demographic. And while most of my black friends are also very successful in their own right, they're religious (I'm not religious)

So...take that how you will.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
What does successful mean?

My homeboy who is 24 makes 50K+ a year and does not believe in god

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Bill Gates

It ends with an unusual question: Do you believe in God?

Here's Gates' answer:

"I agree with people like Richard Dawkins that mankind felt the need for creation myths. Before we really began to understand disease and the weather and things like that, we sought false explanations for them. Now science has filled in some of the realm – not all – that religion used to fill. But the mystery and the beauty of the world is overwhelmingly amazing, and there's no scientific explanation of how it came about. To say that it was generated by random numbers, that does seem, you know, sort of an uncharitable view [laughs]. I think it makes sense to believe in God, but exactly what decision in your life you make differently because of it, I don't know."

:ehh:

Steven Hawking
Richard Branson
Arian Foster
Paul Giamatti
Seth McFarlane

etc.

Believe what you want...correlation is not causation. Pastors touch little boys.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
What does successful mean?

My homeboy who is 24 makes 50K+ a year and does not believe in god

Success/happiness is something that has to be sustained over probably 10+ years (in my opinion)

Some guys make it to the league or in Hollywood and have a massive bank account at 21 but by the time they reach 30 flame out do to drugs, money, or injury.

I wouldn't call Michael Jackson's life successful as he was never truly happy...Ever

I guess the question should be

Do you know anyone in their 30s+ that genuinely happy/successful and doesn't believe in God...