Do you know any black chicks that use cocaine or that pop mollys

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Yes, I know black girls that do Molly. I know lots of girls that do Molly. They're my favorite kind of girls.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Here in LA the epidemic is real :snoop:

I know a LOT of black females that roll, two of them these south african females got into a heated argument with me cuz I was smoking bud :what:

They was like "that's so bad for you, never do shxt, fukks up your brain" :aicmon:

little4209

All Star
Daps
Nope, the only time I've ever seen/known about any drug use, other than weed, was at a weed party with 99% white people...and it was ecstasy :lupe:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I thought that Molly was purer than X. Same drug just a purer form of MDMA.

Yup. That's what it is. Some people get confused but its the same damn thing.

I did it a couple of times back in the day. Like 10 years ago, so its not a new drug. Its just been mentioned in rap songs for the past couple of years, so a lot of people don't know what it is or think its a new drug.

As for black chicks doing it? I don't move around that kind of scene these days so I wouldn't know...

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Yep, and they ain't een know it:obama:

stare-down-o.gif

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I thought molly was ecstasy! WTF is a molly?

ecstasy and molly have the same main active ingredient mdma. Ecstasy usually is mdma in pressed pill form, sometimes cut with other drugs or fillers, molly is mdma in powder/crystal form and can come capped.

You can have pure mdma in pill form, but it will have to have fillers to actually press it into a pill.