Do you know any black chicks that use cocaine or that pop mollys

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never hear black chicks talking about that, seems they are more into the weed than coke, mollys, or other prescription drugs

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i noticed in my coke days that young black chicks dont use coke that much. ive done more coke with older black women(not many though) than younger ones. i dont hang with many black women though so i could be totally wrong

im sure though in the Hollywood scene and NYC though theres tons of black chicks doing blow and mollys

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Yeah, coincidentally they hang around all white people and were raised in white neighborhoods.No troll.

Coke ain't been a hood drug since the invention of crack

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Yawp.

And none of them kick it with white folks.

Coke is used waaaaaaaaaaay more in the hood then a lot of folks think.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
The one chick I'm talking to now smokes and she also said she's done Molly a few times.. But she's a black chick with mostly white friends.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Molly has crossed that line, like ectascy did years back, you see women and men in the hood, of all colors, talking about it, doing it, whatever. Powder never really made that jump. I know girls that will lick molly of the counter...but won't out anything in their nose. I remember being with some retarded bytches, two sisters, about 30, all drunk in the back of a cab on our way up to a hotel, one of them said something like 'I'll take it in the ass...but not my nose', they were fukking idiots, but most of them in that scene are.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Molly has crossed that line, like ectascy did years back, you see women and men in the hood, of all colors, talking about it, doing it, whatever. Powder never really made that jump. I know girls that will lick molly of the counter...but won't out anything in their nose. I remember being with some retarded bytches, two sisters, about 30, all drunk in the back of a cab on our way up to a hotel, one of them said something like 'I'll take it in the ass...but not my nose', they were fukking idiots, but most of them in that scene are.

I thought molly was ecstasy! WTF is a molly?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
i know a few from the city ,the majority from the burbs, they do lines of coke plus take and snort mad pills including molly's, percs, zaxax, vics.

Seriously I know this group of bytches from the eastern ghetto end of Long island that will suck you off proper if you got a couple of pills and play it cool. But I wouldn't risk my health or wealth any of their orifices althought most of them look :ohlawd: at least not anymore:snoop:

but they straight pimping whiteboys and salvadorian dudes. they get cars, clothes, apartments payed for. I was stupid enough to fukk with a few of them and had a couple of pregnancy scares, one of them even her boyfriend knew I was smashing and he still with her like :manny: by far the biggest simp I witnessed. he bout to marry this broad, mad people telling him and he all i love her man :smh: I mean she looks mad good 9/10 but damn once a chick and her friends are in that lifestyle there is no turning back.