Do you know a man that actually caught his girl cheating?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
my pops caught his first wife wit the dude she left him for at he movies, story goes he put his gun to dudes head and pulled the trigger but it jammed

when i was in the navy i knew an older homie who pretty much saved this broad, married her right before we deployed and took in her 4 kids, he didn't even have any of his own. He came home a week early from deployment and caught the bytch in the bed wit some dude he knew, beat dudes ass too from what i hear

Last edited:
Daps
What if she was texting the guy she cheating with in front of the bf when we were all together? Does that count? :patrice:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
my pops told me about his homeboy that murdered his wife
said she was a school teacher, dude worked midnights
one night he never went to work,hid in the basement till the morning
found out his wife was gettin fukked by some nikka
came upstairs and blew her brains out and let dude leave peacefully

Daps
my pops told me about his homeboy that murdered his wife
said she was a school teacher, dude worked midnights
one night he never went to work,hid in the basement till the morning
found out his wife was gettin fukked by some nikka
came upstairs and blew her brains out and let dude leave peacefully

that's the way you're supposed to do it :manny: why kill the guy if he wasn't married to you

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My ex straight up told her friend she don't care she's talking to someone else on the phone while I was on three-way listening. I had stopped talking to her like a few weeks early but that day just sealed the deal for me.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
One of my boys at my old job got a pic of his wife blowing of some dude sent to his phone after other dude got jealous of her screwing some more dudes on the side

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
80% of the soliders i play basketball with all said there girls and wives cheated on them while they was gone.

Some of them fools stayed with the chicks and the kids they have might not even be there's

That's why my trust level will always be low

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
My brother in law had a homeboy who caught his wife, and saw the nikka leaving his house. She had just given birth and was dealing with some postpartum depression. He came home for lunch to try and spend some time with her, and as he was walking he saw a nikka come out of a house, but couldn't tell what house he had come from. He got to his crib, opened the door, and his wife calls out from another room, "oh you couldn't get enough, you came back for seconds?" and then when she saw it was her husband and not dude, she immediately went like :sadbron:. Then son realized that the dude he had walked by must've been the nikka who was in his wife's guts. From what I hear they're still together.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Caught what i thought was my chick cheating and found out she was legally married and we were only 18. Ain't no feeling like it in the world and is the reason I never ever fukk with a chick if I know she has a man. The feeling in the pit of your stomach is something you never forget and it made me a savage for years.

Let me also add, I acted like a b1tch and took it to the streets on that nicca. I literally went out of my way and gave that dude hell for a year but to my defense he disrespected me first.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did. Walked in on em. I politely said what's up to dude and asked the broad where's the money she owed me. I calmly left, went to the crib to get that thing thing. When I came back they was gone. I went to her crib they wasn't there so I trashed the place.