Do you know a man that actually caught his girl cheating?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Just curious.....I was thinking about this earlier. I'm like.....if I actually caught a chick cheating instead of just hearing about the shyt (from her/friends), then I have no idea how I'd react.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Dudes girl was passed out next to him nd he went through her phone and found a video of her getting her back blown out by some dude. When he confronted her she claimed she was high on Xanax or some shyt and tried to play it off. That was months ago. There still together. Smh

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Dudes girl was passed out next to him nd he went through her phone and found a video of her getting her back blown out by some dude. When he confronted her she claimed she was high on Xanax or some shyt and tried to play it off. That was months ago. There still together. Smh
White dude?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
:huhldup:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL

okz6.png

Cause xanax definitely does that to you

hmmm...come to think about it, i can't say that i have. Then again i usually dont give a fukk about other peoples relationships anyway...acutally my boy's girl went to school somewhere in the south and he told me about her hangin wit some vulture ass southern nikkas so i know she was gettin her p*ssy dug the fukk out. Does that count?

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

I could just be generalizing here but I feel that any chick who'd KEEP a vid in HER phone of her cheating would have tell-tale signs of being a hoe way before her dude ever finds it. A Xanax excuse all but confirms it. If he stayed with her then he must not have been too surprised. :yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I feel sorry for him.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tons of stories b

In highschool dude caught his chick giving head to another dude in the attic area .. it was off limits to students and shyt
but homey played it off and got head from the girl at his crib and recorded it n shyt ... (i aint got no links nikkas this old shyt) and then they confronted her .... lots of fukkery that day ..

actually ...

as i was typing this out i realized that most of these stories i was about to say ... are all hear say ... even if the sources are credible ... its still hearsay ... That first one is all i got :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy is mixed and the chick is a 100pd white chick. And he's just a simp man. He previously found out she fucced one of his boys. So he ditched his boy and kept the bytch. This bytch tried to jump out of his car once while they were driving... A cop saw it and pulled him over. He had a dime on him, but it was bagged up so he got hit. Yea tho... Still with her. Oh yea she's 20 and he's 24

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
My uncle suspected my auntie was cheatin' on him. So one day he hid in her trunk and element of surprised them. Beat the dudes' ass and left my auntie there with no ride home.

I think about him errtime I hear this song. SAPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE, NIUGGA!!!

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
xanax makes people do random shyt for no reason like steal all the ketchup packets in a mcdonalds or have random sex or break into a house. anybody tell you they do xanax like that kim as fast as possible from being in their regular company

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
went to the club with the homies and the girl i was fukkin with was with her group of girls and they were all dancing with some fukkin backstreetboy type barstars... my girl was like kinda joke grinding on this one dude... i aint about that life at all...but sensing the inherent bytchness of the dude she was dancing with... I walked up to dude and literally put my hand on his face and push him away from her.... she looks like a deer in headlights... and im like "look we had a good run, but this is a wrap", im not gonna front we got back together and shyt but this was a peak moment for me in the relationship... she starts crying kinda cause shes already drunk... and the backstreet boy comes back into the picture on some "Do you need help with this guy" type shyt... and my lebanese homie comes up and straight cold cocked dude on some straight sucker punch big show knock out punch type shyt.... we ran away and ate donairs.

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Naw, but my friend's cousin who I'm real cool with almost did. He didn't actually catch them fukkin', but his 3 year old daughter snitched on his wife by accident. She asked him, "Did Tony finish helping mama fix the TV in the room yesterday". Tony is his 52 year old uncle and his wife is 27 :dead:. They got into and I heard everytime they see eachother now at family get-togethers, they are at it on sight.........I'm stopping over for a minute Thanksgiving this year :whoo:

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
My Boss..

said he caught his wife in bed with her co-worker.. said after the divorce he lost over $200,000 in alimony and child support

now he just had another divorce. hes 50 and this one he just divorce is 35 .

his story convence me not to get married