Do you have white friends?

Daps
Like 60 percent of my acquaintances are white, my close friends 2/3 but the rest are non-whites.

I've been surrounded by them my whole life.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Yeah, i used to skate with white people back then.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Of course, I have had white friends since 3rd grade and always have...

Well, not like invite over to the Super Bowl party or go to club, or talk on the phone or text with white friends...

But business wise hell yes, and I got a few that come out and hoop with us and will go have drink with after work and shyt...

40% of white people are actually cool :ld:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I have a couple of white friends but in reality I kinda feel like they're bringing my energy down. I'm going to stop hanging out with them. Really, the only reason I have them as my friends at all is because I happen to live in a majority white area and therefore end up hanging out in bars with majority white clientele.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
like what did they used to do? what happened?

It got to the point where they were too comfortable with me, they couldn't stop making black jokes. I swear they used to just have a bank full of jokes specifically for me and would just go off whenever I was around. Just got sick of it, they have absolutely no humor and I just hated being in that environment. Also stopped talking to them because I don't have anything in common with them. Don't give a shyt for hockey or baseball. They don't play video games like I do and they don't listen to the music I listen to. Just the wrong place to be in.