Do you have older people in your family, 50 plus who play video games?

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
My dad will break out the Nintendo 64 from time to time just to play Tetris and Namco Museum (mostly for Galaga and Pac-Man). He's 59.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
No, not yet. In a few years. Now it's time for a life lesson. As you grow older, time seems to go by faster. Your kids become adults almost overnight. I took my daughter to Disney world for her 8th birthday....13yrs ago. I got another due in two weeks. Whole new family, I take care of my mother fulltime. I have more time to game and no time to game. I have a couple of businesses I'm getting off the ground, I could game more but it wouldn't be the best use of my time.

I say that to tell you, you really have no idea what you'll be doing when you reach "50" because you have no idea how your life will play out. Your job, your partner, family and friends.. everything changes. I hope you are lucky enough to have time to waste. As you get older and you feel death creeping on you? I don't know if playing a videogame ranks :yeshrug:
Playing a weekly game of call of duty or copping the new Zelda every 5 years ain't really a time consumer but you speak facts

I see it like this. If you have time to watch a movie or a show then the same goes for a breh who games..

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Playing a weekly game of call of duty or copping the new Zelda every 5 years ain't really a time consumer but you speak facts

I see it like this. If you have time to watch a movie or a show then the same goes for a breh who games..
I be on cod heavy right. But mt responsibilities are 24/7 so an example is warzone. I was playing with some coli brehs and shyts going smooth. My mom needs to go to the bathroom, I gotta crouch my character down and help her while we on a mission. Bout time I get back im dead because of the fog. shyt like that makes me not play warzone anymore. I enjoyed it but I don't enjoy leaving my teammates hanging. In multiplayer it's not as important and you'll get booted at the start of the next round anyway so it's not big deal. So it's exactly what you said for me. The occasional single player experience but mostly something I can play for an hour or two like a sports game or fps. And sports games outside of baseball are lacking these days :francis: we need the return of first party sports games

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The oldest person I've ever seen playing a non-mobile video game was when I was working hotels.

I walked past the business center at like 2 am one night, there was this 70 year old white woman playing Ragnarok Online. Mic on and all.

:mjcry: I wanted to talk to her about it so bad. I was deep in them RO trenches at one point.

Other than that, I can remember catching some oil field workers playing some FPS. They saw I was watching and got shame, saying it was cheaper to talk to their homies on the game than it was to be calling them ..

I was like breh, Ijust finished watching some CLAMP anime. I can't judge you :heh:

then he made fun of me for watching cartoons. :francis::mjcry:
If u told him u watch hentai he would of gave u a high 5