Do you have hope for the future?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Actually, it started in Mesopotamia, but that's neither here nor there as we understand the point you're making.​

You're absolutely right Breh. Actual details of civilization began there.

I am speaking on this culture that dominated the known world.

I consider Egypt the beginning because we still, to this day, trade in the images and mores of their civilization.

Like how we still know use Roman numerals and Latin words.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Breh.

First off: thank you for making my other thread multi plat. I don't always understand your angle, but I am always intrigued by your bars.

Short answer: Yes. But... I don't understand the example you put forth.
well the bible implies that time isnt necessarily real, just that seasons are

which means the traveling of the sun and moon and stars only has to do with seasons.

So not to go completely strange on you but ill throw this idea out here. What if the current present you is just the only version of you not currently being devoured/annihilated?

IE each "moment" of you is actually unique, but you are only aware of the one you currently occupy @Marks @010101

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No, never. We were made to disintegrate eventually.

the key point is not to hasten the process, i think we are slowly speeding it up.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You're absolutely right Breh. Actual details of civilization began there.

I am speaking on this culture that dominated the known world.

I consider Egypt the beginning because we still, to this day, trade in the images and mores of their civilization.

Like how we still know use Roman numerals and Latin words.
Yeah, but Egypt got it's civilization ideas from Mesopotamia as did Greece and Rome due to trade along the Silk Road and the Mediterranean. That's why ALL of their 'cosmologies', for instance, consist of three realms: Heaven, Earth, and the 'Underworld'.

Check this out when you get a chance .....

anBn

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
humans arent gonna get wiped out unless a meteor hits again, and the planet becomes totally uninhabitable

even if we start slowly losing the capacity to take care of a continually growing population, there's not gonna be a scenario where billions of people still dont have plenty of food, water, and land

shyt like global warming happens far too gradually to actually wipe out humanity, either. we'll adapt as it happens

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Nope, AI with be the death of society. The internet and social media is bad enough. Giving the powerful control of AI plus social media it's only a matter of time before some Elon Musk type or bad actor government combines the 2 into impenetrable propaganda.

All it took was a stupid reddit campaign to convince dummies the earth is flat again.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Actually, it started in Mesopotamia, but that's neither here nor there as we understand the point you're making.​
how do you know this with certainty?

Egyptian artifacts go as far back as 5000-6000 BC

and egyptians would not have considered mesopotamians as "human" like them :patrice:but rather magic peoples (heqa khasut)

Isaiah 19:25
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
mains-de-benediction.jpg

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
humans arent gonna get wiped out unless a meteor hits again, and the planet becomes totally uninhabitable

even if we start slowly losing the capacity to take care of a continually growing population, there's not gonna be a scenario where billions of people still dont have plenty of food, water, and land

shyt like global warming happens far too gradually to actually wipe out humanity, either. we'll adapt as it happens
Even if that happens some humans may survive or the remaining apes will evolve back into humans.

Crocodiles, sharks, turtles, and certain shellfish existed at the time of dinosaurs and just shrank to adapt to the new environment. Megalodon sharks just became great whites and the crocodiles that were the size of school busses became the crocs we see today.

Again, 7 Billion is a lot and people are still projected to go past the 9 billion mark even with existing population trends.

So many stories and myths involve build-up, collapse, and renewal. Its the cycle of humanity. We are just living through the biggest version of that process. Our own flood is coming in the form of rising sea levels. Our own tower of babel is industrial society. These are stories that remind us to develop sustainably and with respect for each other and nature, but humanity is doomed to never learn from the past and repeat the same actions.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hope you're forgiven for your sins because one way or another you gonna die and this world is gonna burn