Do you guys think this Black woman shoud've been banned from 24hr fitness?(White fitness Joey Swoell Vs Woke black woman fitness influencer Zahra Fit)

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
She’s a clown. That Swoll dude is too. I hated when women started flocking the gym, they’re a delight to look at but that’s it. Go back to the women only gyms like Lucille Roberts. Them and dudes cell phone recording helped kill the etiquette and the aura. I work out in my crib and the park because of them.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I hate to see a BW be the target of this since there's always gonna be racist comments

But yeah, she's full of shyt. It's obvious she was lying. She and her brothers were literally joking around and clowning the dude, and didn't mention jack shyt about him threatening her

Tried to take down an innocent black man too :stopitslime:
The guy wasn’t black. He was middle eastern I believe.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I don’t know who to believe. She was right though, about a lot of the attacks on Joeys page being anti black and homophobic. And Joey not really calling these ppl out. He goes viral by disproportionately posting vids featuring women filming in the gym being jerks. The audience eats it up.

It’s definitely not disproportionate like you’re saying. He does the same for men as he does the women.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i dont understand in general the need to record people at the gym even if what you think they doing is weird/wrong
Attention.

But I've seen some funny ass shyt shared with people doing ridiculous outlandish stuff in the gym. The mashup vids with people's facial expressions get me every time

:mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It’s definitely not disproportionate like you’re saying. He does the same for men as he does the women.
:usure: He started off being even. That’s why he had so many men and women Fans. Because he came across as a gym bro who hated doichebag gym culture and would call it out. But the videos where he calls out women, got him the most views. Just look at the average comment on a Joey swoell vid: “It’s so hard being a MAN nowdays. We just go to the gym and workout and have to constantly avert our eyes! Stop wearing booty shorts if you don’t want us to stare” <—-This is the average comment on his vids. That’s become his bread and butter. Calling out women. Although he isn’t explicitly misogynist. He knows his audience. And caters. A female Joey swoell would go through hell, simply commenting on male gym creep videos.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Joey is pretty positive. I mean we know who gets most view but whatever. He's trying to make a positive change in gym culture because people are already intimidated enough to go to the gym and now you have folks recording and making fun of people 🙄

I like the gym as an inclusive place for folks to grow but a lot of the influencer culture is ruining it and I'm glad Joey is calling it out. She'll be fine.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

:snoop: AWW HELL NAH
THIS bytch GOTTA BE A REFORMED WENCH
WITH BUYERS REMORSE.
SHE EVEN HAS THE LOOK.

SHES DOING TOO MUCH
IN THE NAME OF "PRO BLACKNESS"

:devil:
:evil:

Just perusing her socials before I formed an opinion, but she’s one of those Marxist, lesbian, blm, Bay Area weirdo chicks. That being said, fukk that cac too

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:why:I’m siding with the queen!!! She was just giving honest commentary at the gym. It’s a free country fukk that steroids taking cac.
:sadcam:p*ssy pizz!!!