Do you guys think this Black woman shoud've been banned from 24hr fitness?(White fitness Joey Swoell Vs Woke black woman fitness influencer Zahra Fit)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Her response to Joey Swoell:

Joey's response:

Update:

Zahra banned from 24hr fitness:

I feel bad for the sister. She was doing good things in the community.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I hate when people film in the gym but I've seen plenty of people doing in 24 without any saying a word to them. If they are going to ban her for filming, they better be banning everyone who films and they need the ban the man who she was filming. He caused all this by taking equipment from someone and using it in a way it's not meant to be used. And fukk Joey Swole and all those other fake natty shredz people.

Daps
I hate when people film in the gym but I've seen plenty of people doing in 24 without any saying a word to them. If they are going to ban her for filming, they better be banning everyone who films and they need the ban the man who she was filming. He caused all this by taking equipment from someone and using it in a way it's not meant to be used. And fukk Joey Swole and all those other fake natty shredz people.
Equipment can be used however you like, unless it's going to end in the destruction of it.

Furthermore, if you watched the latest update, it's alleged that according to the manager of the gym (who watched the security footage), she lied about that cat taking equipment off her.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Pretty much.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Equipment can be used however you like, unless it's going to end in the destruction of it.

Furthermore, if you watched the latest update, it's alleged that according to the manager of the gym (who watched the security footage), she lied about that cat taking equipment off her.
I don’t know who to believe. She was right though, about a lot of the attacks on Joeys page being anti black and homophobic. And Joey not really calling these ppl out. He goes viral by disproportionately posting vids featuring women filming in the gym being jerks. The audience eats it up.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I hate to see a BW be the target of this since there's always gonna be racist comments

But yeah, she's full of shyt. It's obvious she was lying. She and her brothers were literally joking around and clowning the dude, and didn't mention jack shyt about him threatening her

Tried to take down an innocent black man too :stopitslime:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know who to believe. She was right though, about a lot of the attacks on Joeys page being anti black and homophobic. And Joey not really calling these ppl out. He goes viral by disproportionately posting vids featuring women filming in the gym being jerks. The audience eats it up.
They need to stop filming and posting that shyt for clout

Period