Do you get job offers in your email frequently?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:smugdraper:

Got this yesterday....

Hope you are doing well.

I just saw your resume on Monster and would like share an urgent requirement I have with my Client TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) in Kansas City, MO. This is a 8 Months + contract position and the Client can pay up to $35/Hr on Contract basis.

Please let me know, If you would like to give a try to this opportunity.

Job Description:
Need 1-2 Years Java Experience.
Good Communication skills.

Thanks,

And thats with 1-2 years experience....I have 5 years experience....:russ:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smugdraper:

Got this yesterday....

Hope you are doing well.

I just saw your resume on Monster and would like share an urgent requirement I have with my Client TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) in Kansas City, MO. This is a 8 Months + contract position and the Client can pay up to $35/Hr on Contract basis.

Please let me know, If you would like to give a try to this opportunity.

Job Description:
Need 1-2 Years Java Experience.
Good Communication skills.

Thanks,

And thats with 1-2 years experience....I have 5 years experience....:russ:

lol. its bs man. if ur reallly looking for a job those emails will have u chasing dead ends. jobs that the recruiter will want to meet with u first, ask u a bunch of idiot questions then determine if they wanna send ur resume to the hiring company to see if the hiring manager wants interview u.

only pay attention to jobs that aren't "Contract" positions....thats if u care about health insurance.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
lol. its bs man. if ur reallly looking for a job those emails will have u chasing dead ends. jobs that the recruiter will want to meet with u first, ask u a bunch of idiot questions then determine if they wanna send ur resume to the hiring company to see if the hiring manager wants interview u.

only pay attention to jobs that aren't "Contract" positions....thats if u care about health insurance.

Well it depends...I been in the game for a minute...this job I got now was "contract"...but it was recruited straight from the company...anyway yeah I dont entertain the contract joints, but I know guys that do. Some of them making like $85/hr no benefits..and they be all over the country...but they got accountants and shyt...you got to vet the situation

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Kansas?
3999972_std.jpg

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

This is another one from last Tuesday....he even left a voicemail

Would you be interested in this position in Jacksonville by chance?

Java Developer

This person will come in and be the lone developer for all the backend development. This person will be working in a small team of about 4 other IT people for a small company (30 people work at that site). Agile is a plus for this group as they are trying to get into it and stay very organized. Design Pattern experience is helpful. This person will have to troubleshoot their own issues as there is no DBA. This person will get to be wholly responsible for the creative development of the back end of the system. This is a very casual environment (jeans, company outings, etc.) and a team fit is very important to this group as well.

Top 5 skills are:
· Java/J2EE
· Web services
· Spring
· Hibernate
· Ability to take initiative and own a project

Applicant will be required to perform tasks to include, but not limited to:
· Design, program, maintain and test Java web projects
· Participate in user interface design sessions, recommending and applying
user interface principles, content organization, page flows, interaction
design and navigation schemes
· Provide analysis, recommendations and implementations to optimize product