Do you get embarrassed playing your Vita or 3DS in public?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if i play my vita its at work, sometimes on the bus when there is no bad bytches.
but less on the bus or train(never train no no no i aint tryna get robbed) cuz i just listen to music and zone out.
Yea that's another thing, depending on where I'm at, I don't want to be all showy with my shyt. Having some shyt like that out in the open at night on a hood bus transit or w/e is asking for it. You'll wonder why 4 nikkas got off at the same stop as you and shyt.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't care what other people think. but I don't have a portable system anymore cause I just don't have a use for it. I got a GBA when I used to work the graveyard shift. I used to use it on public transport too. but now I'm far from all that, and don't feel like playing a portable system while chilling on the couch :yeshrug:

Daps
As much a gamer Iam,I just cant rock with a handheld feel its something for the youngins. But some of the dope games on 3DS got me like hmmm.

Plus them fly sexy women judge you hard lol they say they dont but they do. Think you either live at home with your mama or virgin who she would put in the friendzone.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can't do it. I just can't do it. Fukk public...I can't bring myself to own a handheld period. I don't care what nobody says, they are for the kids. Thats just how I feel.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Play my 3DS and/or Vita every day on the commute. But I'm in Singapore, everyone is playing games on their mobiles etc.