Do you generalize all Black women who wear colored contact lenses as 'anti Black'

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It works for you cause you're really light though lol. Imagine that on a brown skin chick, it'll look stupid.
kenya-moore.jpg

:jbhmm:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I avoid women who smoke cigarettes, wear weave or contacts.

I don't really mind the former two but the latter I've also avoided, instinctively I may add. I met black girls who used contacts but for some reason I've never felt compelled to befriend or even have long conversations with them, let alone be attracted to them. And I always knew it was the contacts...it just always suggested a dangerous propensity to c00n to me.

:manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't really mind the former two but the latter I've also avoided, instinctively I may add. I met black girls who used contacts but for some reason I've never felt compelled to befriend or even have long conversations with them, let alone be attracted to them. And I always knew it was the contacts...it just always suggested a dangerous propensity to c00n to me.

:manny:

women who smoke cigarettes are more dangerous.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
women who smoke cigarettes are more dangerous.

I've been a smoker before, and ironically part of what keeps me away from cigarettes now is not seeing smokers as dangerous. But as people who're most likely fighting/will fight against addiction, like I am.

So I feel about women who smoke differently. I wouldn't date one because quitting was no joke tbh, but I'm unable to see a woman smoking and assume she's dangerous. Not when I've never been a danger to anyone but myself. I can't deal with hypocrisy.

:yeshrug:

Boqorad

Rookie
Daps
I don't think it's "anti black".. But I think it looks tacky as fukk, especially blue contacts..

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
My older Sister, two black parents, dark brown skin, but she has bright blue eyes... The colored contact wave caused her to carry her baby picture around in her purse because people were obsessed with called hers fake...

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Nah I don't look any women who wears color contacts as anti black, what type of shyt is that. lol. Colored contacts was in style atleast around my way when I was middle school/highschool but now that I'm much older I see my lil niece going through the contact phase and I honestly think it looks stupid especially if it doesn't go with your skin complexion. Got black people with bright blue eyes, like come the fukk on. look retarded

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
My older Sister, two black parents, dark brown skin, but she has bright blue eyes... The colored contact wave caused her to carry her baby picture around in her purse because people were obsessed with called hers fake...
That's interesting. I work with a dark sister with blue eyes, and I always assumed they were fake, but maybe not...

:ohhh: