Do You Game with Your Co-Workers?

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
It's a gray area I won't lie, it happened to me before and I already didn't like dude
Not a gray area for me. For me he was using the word freely he just never had someone check him for it. So when I heard it I told him that he is to watch his mouth around me and if I ever hear anything that sounds like it might be remotely racist I was going to put hands on him. Of course everyone who wasn't black said I was overreacting. So from that point I said I would no longer put myself in a situation like that again.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Not a gray area for me. For me he was using the word freely he just never had someone check him for it. So when I heard it I told him that he is to watch his mouth around me and if I ever hear anything that sounds like it might be remotely racist I was going to put hands on him. Of course everyone who wasn't black said I was overreacting. So from that point I said I would no longer put myself in a situation like that again.
Dude I worked with only said it once. Not the same, and I didn't even hear it, other ppl said he said it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt I can safely say I was the only person who played video games @ my last job lol

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Play rainbow six siege with one coworker, trying to get another 3 on board. Siege is dope with people you know.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I talk games with them, but I don't play games with them. Mainly for the same reason I talk games with yall but don't play games with yall :manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I had a whole raid squad for destiny 1. We also played the division, and Ghost recon.

2 switched to pc full time after upgrading their rigs during annual bonus, 1 got laid off, and another went full MAGA so I don't associate with his dumbass anymore.

I still talk to two about the new games we just don't play together. Maybe with more cross play titles we will, but truthfully after this gap I may prefer to keep it seperate. :francis:

It's not like it's problematic so much as I deal with them enough as is.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Play rainbow six siege with one coworker, trying to get another 3 on board. Siege is dope with people you know.
I couldn't do it. They'd experience KillaKen Siege and I can't have that

:demonic:

Last edited:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Not really. From the few I had on my friend list 2 got laid off and they kind of disappeared from online so I deleted them from my friend list over the summer. 2 are still on semi-regularly, but we don't play the same games. I do more single player games these days. they were cool, if I really don't trust you at work I'm not giving you my contact info.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:lupe:

Last week, I heard an exchange from 2 dudes at work talking about TLOU.

It went legit like...
Indian Dude: Yeah The Last of Us is my favorite game ever
White Dude: What? That's my favorite game too!
Indian Dude: No way it is, it's awesome
White Chick: Soooo, what's it about?
Indian Dude: Well, it's like this 1st person shoo...
White Dude: No it's not, it's a 3rd person shooter
Indian Dude: yeah yeah you're right

Then they give a whole summary on the story on the game. I'm sitting on the other side thinking...

:jbhmm:

Do I engage in this conversation and open the possibility for future gaming discussions? What if they ask me for my online tag?

I've never done it, what about yal?

:hubie:
I don't do it.

Next thing you know some clown in hr watching every stream you ever put up like a Netflix series digging for dirt.

A coworker gave me his gamer tag and musta realized what he did because he completely changed his name afterwards.

Don't mix business and leisure unless your coworkers have given you blood