Do you fellas avoid ya gf/wife while they're on their period?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I try to keep it cool through Hell Week but my GF's reactions are so different compared to her normal that I just have laugh. That makes her even more mad. :laff:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Its cool how they get extra horny, thats BJ time indeed :shaq:
But then when its time to fukk.. That shower shyt just aint enough, I have to look away because the sight of my bathtub lookin like I've gutted a pig in the shower is an instant mood-killer:why:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I don't avoid her... I just keep the convos short and sweet.

I see her start getting mad, I be like "I gotta go to the bathroom" I just go upstairs and watch TV or hop on the PS3 and give her some "me". time.

You just gotta swallow your pride that week and keep it moving, You aren't going to win any arguements and if you do she still gone be mad...

We've talked about it and I was about to work a deal for 1 good lenghty blowjob per period..

I used to think that a female period would be the perfect time to go to Head Heaven but I found most females aren't really interested in giving a gang of blowjobs while they on the rag :manny:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
no difference...maybe she's a little hornier but we use condoms anyway so it's not a thing. and plus she knows she's being a little short tempered so she'll be extra nice after which is cool i guess

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Shes horny as hell and I cant stay hard thinking about the blood. She just got off hers and was mad cause I was gettin grossed out (due to a previous experience w/ a chick in college)

She gone have to deal with givin the BJ :manny: