Do you feel like you've gotten better as you aged?

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I've learned to be calmer. I was a fighter growing up. Anytime, anyplace and with anyone:ufdup:.

I'm more ladylike now.

I'm more outgoing now as well. I talk to random people and make new acquaintances all the time now. I've branched out more as far as activities to get into. I dont care for parties or late nights anymore. I rather do 5k races, color runs, cultural festivals, paint and sip classes etc.

And I like men with beards now. I used to like my men clean cut and smooth baby faced. Gave a dude with a beard a try, and he fukked my life all the way up. In a good way:whew::whew:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As far as being "prime" , I definitely feel those years have passed me, but I like who I am becoming as I'm getting older. I set a lot of goals for myself and I just try to hit them. I don't mind getting old, the only "worry" I have is with having more children. I struggle daily with wanting more children and the structure in which I would raise those children if I chose to have more. I also have to consider my age, I don't really want to be 40+ having kids.