Do you feel like you've gotten better as you aged?

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do. I feel like my bullshyt meter is sooooo much better and because of that I don't feel bad when speaking up. I'm also learning not to doubt myself, esp. in the workforce where I feel, as a black woman, I have to prove myself even more. Plus, like you, my body filled out and I love these curves.:wow::blessed:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Definitely better with my confidence even if I have to fake it. Used to be shy but I shedded that awful trait :flabbynsick:

More outgoing overall, better at planning and adjusting, better at dealing with women.

Im going to be 21 in a couple months and I definitely think Im starting to hit my stride now :ehh:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Definitely better with my confidence even if I have to fake it. Used to be shy but I shedded that awful trait :flabbynsick:

More outgoing overall, better at planning and adjusting, better at dealing with women.

Im going to be 21 in a couple months and I definitely think Im starting to hit my stride now :ehh:
Being shy is still pretty cool :smile:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I like shy people personal preference. I'm shy when I first meet people..after assessing the situation I let loose. But I'm also an extrovert
I see what youre saying. Im the same way but Im an introvert

I grow on people, slowly tho lol. Once Im comfortable around you, I can make almost anyone laugh :ehh:

What do you like about shy people? Ive only heard owmen say this...

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I see what youre saying. Im the same way but Im an introvert

I grow on people, slowly tho lol. Once Im comfortable around you, I can make almost anyone laugh :ehh:

What do you like about shy people? Ive only heard owmen say this...
Usually shy people aren't loud and obnoxious. I like the fact that they look nervous and I feel like it's my job to excite them lol

Shy people are sometimes unusually quiet and I like to pick their brain. I guess I like shy men because it's a balance. I talk a lot, ask a lot of question and I'm curious about everything. Not saying a shy person can't have the same traits I have but they're usually more logical, listen well, and calmer.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Usually shy people aren't loud and obnoxious. I like the fact that they look nervous and I feel like it's my job to excite them lol
Yeah careful with that tho. If you make em too uncomfortable theyll shut down on you and it gets mad awkward

Shy people are sometimes unusually quiet and I like to pick their brain. I guess I like shy men because it's a balance. I talk a lot, ask a lot of question and I'm curious about everything. Not saying a shy person can't have the same traits I have but they're usually more logical, listen well, and calmer.
lmao I get this from women

They always wanna know what Im thinking and get close to me cuz Im mysterious to them.:rolleyes:

But yeah Im actually all those things. Logical, level headed and a good listener. Makes people wanna talk to me in some cases. Quiet people tend to be thinkers and planners

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Yeah careful with that tho. If you make em too uncomfortable theyll shut down on you and it gets mad awkward

lmao I get this from women

They always wanna know what Im thinking and get close to me cuz Im mysterious to them.:rolleyes:

But yeah Im actually all those things. Logical, level headed and a good listener. Makes people wanna talk to me in some cases. Quiet people tend to be thinkers and planners
Noted :smile: