Do you fear death?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I only fear death because I'm scared of how I might be aware of the fact that theirs nothingness :mjpls:

Only because I can't imagine being unaware for all of eternity :damn:

This shyt is such a mindfukk.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I fear growing old more than death. I also don't fear death itself but knowing that my beautiful golden body will decay. :( I don't want maggots and fungi eating me. smh

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know were ill be spending all of eternity :mjpls:

And whats up with all these non 6 star threads??? :why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only fear death because I'm scared of how I might be aware of the fact that theirs nothingness :mjpls:
Only because I can't imagine being unaware for all of eternity :damn:
This shyt is such a mindfukk.

1) Think about the time you were a fetus in your mother's womb...Exactly, you can't remember...Take it further, think about the time before you were conceived...Exactly, you can't remember...

2) Awareness is a function of the brain, an organic organ...When you die, your brain ceases to function, and so, it's impossible to be aware, because chemical and electrical signals are absent...

3) When you die you decompose into carbon, Oxygen, Hydrogen, Nitrogen and other trace elements...On their own, these elements do not have any "life"...You will be consumed by other living organism...Essential when you die, you become food for something else...Do you think there is chicken clucking in your body right now...? Maybe yes, if you are schizophrenic...

Have ever been put under for a major surgery...? If the anesthesiologist did a good job, you wont remember a thing that occurred during the surgery...

Death is nothingness...It's pretty much that part in your sleep that you don't remember and are not even aware of...

I have seen people take their last breaths, it's a very strange experience...