Do you ever think about suddenly punching someone in the face during a casual convo?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Actually I do :francis:

No that I want to do it I just think "What would happen if I just punched this person?"

But of course I never do it.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Everyone has intrusive thoughts and the nikkas posting above me are just lying

no everyone don’t…not in the sense of the OP.

If I’m taking to a woman and thinking about how I wanna fukk her, or on top a big ass cliff and think how crazy it would be if you fell off the cliff, technically that would be intrusive thoughts.

But OP is talking bout inflicting violence on people. I can tell you for a fact that everyone does not have those type of thoughts, because I can use myself as evidence. nikkas walking around thinking about hurting people and wanna act like every single person is on that in they head. Hell naw

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
no everyone don’t…not in the sense of the OP.

If I’m taking to a woman and thinking about how I wanna fukk her, or on top a big ass cliff and think how crazy it would be if you fell off the cliff, technically that would be intrusive thoughts.

But OP is talking bout inflicting violence on people. I can tell you for a fact that everyone does not have those type of thoughts, because I can use myself as evidence. nikkas walking around thinking about hurting people and wanna act like every single person is on that in they head. Hell naw
Breh, you're acting like he said it's an impulse that he's trying to hold himself back from. :russ: he's literally thinking 'what would happen if i did that'