Do you ever get turned on by studs?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Most studs don't look the way y'all nikkas be tryna fantasize/romanticize them to be...

Real studs are hard looking...Brittney Griner type shyt but maybe even harder than her..no disrespect.

Y'all be thinking studs are those feminine women that like to play dress-up (tomboy/Janelle Monae types) for fun every now and then but you guys got it all wrong.

No, I do not get turned on by studs.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I fukked a stud once when i was a teenager. Once she took off the sports bra and the hanes and the guess jeans there was a beautiful woman under all that. Like I was floored.

but when you look up tho after lookin at that body and she sees your boner

200w.gif

:hhh:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Saw a stud in the gym last week, I'm thinking what is this lil nikka doing here. Didn't know how to use any bar. Yes, heshe looked like a 5ft tall mannie fresh.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don't think Janelle counts as a stud imo. Even with the suits, she was always feminine

But that photoshoot though. Goddamn
yeah she aint no stud.. she will fukk whomever ...long as the energy there.. i know some pansexuals...

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Lol…studs be hilarious.

play dress up like a guy but you can’t go against nature…most of em stand like women or still have that feminine energy. They be taking selfies and doing what women do. (No offense to women at all)

my wife has a friend from HS that is a stud. We were scrolling thru her FB and the stud wife was sharing a pic of the stud and first thing I noticed was the way she was standing. Trying to “be” a guy but standing naturally like a woman when posing. Ish is weird. This one looked like a huge Mannie Fresh tho, won’t lie.