Do you ever feel like SOME (S.O.M.E) people with green and blue eyes have no soul?

Daps
Reppin
London
anders-breivik-007.jpg
:ohhh:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they might not have a soul but at least they got indian in their family :troll:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
As an African dude with light blue eyes, I disagree and there's a zero percent chance my pastoral nomadic ancestors came in contact with cacs somewhere in the desert.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

GET THE F*CK BACK DEMON!!!!

:laff:

Someone should make a smiley out of the white dude with the cross. Then we can hit people with that smiley when they are talking demonic sh!t!

But as for the topic, I kinda agree. Some people with blue eyes look soulless, but I think there's brown eyed demons out there too so I dunno.

Blue eyes and green eyes tend to make me more suspicious on that subject than a person with brown eyes tho, tbh.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If yall want to see the white Reverend get rid of them soulless Demons.... watch the vid.

1:44 to 2:18... is GOLD! LOL

[ame]http://youtu.be/hxI6dbu9ZOY[/ame]

That black guy in the video eyes probably looked like this...

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:laff:

Someone should make a smiley out of the white dude with the cross. Then we can hit people with that smiley when they are talking demonic sh!t!

But as for the topic, I kinda agree. Some people with blue eyes look soulless, but I think there's brown eyed demons out there too so I dunno.

Blue eyes and green eyes tend to make me more suspicious on that subject than a person with brown eyes tho, tbh.

That's actually a good idea...

:yes:

Let's make it happen!

@Orbital-Fetus :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator: