Do you ever feel like SOME (S.O.M.E) people with green and blue eyes have no soul?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
As beautiful as non-brown eyes can be, sometimes when I look into people's non-brown eyes... I feel like I'm staring into an empty pool of nothingness.

Today at the bus stop I meet up with this white chick from school that I haven't met/talked to in a long while. So we get to talking about the most mundane shyt as expected, and throughout the whole conversation I never realized what beautiful green eyes she had. Don't get me wrong, the bytch is ugly and has the personality of black mold but her eyes are something else.

As I look into her eyes more and more I can't help but get this eerie feeling that there's nothing there.. Like there's no soul in there. When I think about it I feel the same way about a lot of people with non-brown eyes.

Am I the only one who thinks this way? :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, but I do think it's ignorant as hell to place an ideology like "soul" (whatever the hell that means to you) on something like eye color.

In my book it's just as ignorant as the folks who try to place THEIR political ideology on MY natural black hair.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
No, but I do think it's ignorant as hell to place an ideology like "soul" (whatever the hell that means to you) on something like eye color.

In my book it's just as ignorant as the folks who try to place THEIR political ideology on MY natural black hair.

Don't derail my thread with your bullshyt. :upsetfavre:

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this right here is that demon sh*t I'm talking about... this girl looks like she ready to chop at lease 6 or 7 muthafukkas up....