Do you consider PS360 era Retro yet? If not when?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
PS1 to PS2 era was the biggest leap, I mean Dreamcast blew away n64 and ps1
PS3 did not blow away ps2

It took the ps3 like 4 years to going, the launch for them systems were horrible and the games looked like ps2 games

PS3 XBOX360 was the longest generation so people forget how bad it was in the beginning, I didn't even a ps3 until 2011/12I had stop playing videogames

PS4 was a way bigger leap to me, Infamous Second Son blew away anything on ps3 and it was an early title
:gucci:

Motorstorm demo alone blew everything ps2 out the fukking water.

You're getting the shyt not having much confused with the way the games looked. Ps3 hard games by 08 by the way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

Motorstorm demo alone blew everything ps2 out the fukking water.

It did not blow away Gran Turismo 4 which still holds up till this day

or Metal Gear Solid 3

what are you talking about

ps3-launch-titles-untold-legends-dark-kingdom-768x470.jpg
this is how ps3 games looked for like 3 years

The whole generation was a disappointment you didn't start seeing next level games until the end of the generation

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You post some random ass screenshot.
motorstorm, resistance, mgs4, uncharted, lbp. All those came within the first 2 years. Post some ps2 games that looK better. I'll wait. :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You post some random ass screenshot.
motorstorm, resistance, mgs4, uncharted, lbp. All those came within the first 2 years. Post some ps2 games that looK better. I'll wait. :unimpressed:

Uncharted 2 was way better than ps2 games not the first one, no one cares about the first uncharted

Resitance is trash, mgs4 was trash, it was not better than Metal Gear Solid 3 people were disappointed in that game it did not blow Metal Gear Solid 3 out of the water

Motorsport was way better than the ps2 motorsport, but it did not blow Gran Turismo 4 out the water which was a way better game and still held its own graphically

I swear yall retarded

None of these games were console sellers, that's why Xbox was beating ps3 ass

God of War III came out in 2010, that is a game that's a huge leap from ps2 God of War 2 graphically, that's a huge difference

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Uncharted 2 was way better than ps2 games not the first one, no one cares about the first uncharted

Resitance is trash, mgs4 was trash, it was not better than Metal Gear Solid 3 people were disappointed in that game it did not blow Metal Gear Solid 3 out of the water

Motorsport was way better than the ps2 motorsport, but it did not blow Gran Turismo 4 out the water which was a way better game and still held its own graphically

I swear yall retarded

None of these games were console sellers, that's why Xbox was beating ps3 ass

God of War III came out in 2010, that is a game that's a huge leap from ps2 God of War 2 graphically, that's a huge difference
U talkin bout Gamrplay or Graphics? Cause if u saying graphics u SUUUUPER cappin. I still have a PS2 and a PS3 BC edition. And launch PS3 games and end of cycle PS2 games. That jump was DEF huge. shyt we already saw the jump a year earlier with Xbox 360 games. shyt like Condemned Criminal Origins washed anything that was available on PS2 graphically. Matter fact PC wasn’t even on par with the 360 in the very beginning. Caught up and surpassed it within like a year but still. Lol

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
U talkin bout Gamrplay or Graphics? Cause if u saying graphics u SUUUUPER cappin. I still have a PS2 and a PS3 BC edition. And launch PS3 games and end of cycle PS2 games. That jump was DEF huge. shyt we already saw the jump a year earlier with Xbox 360 games. shyt like Condemned Criminal Origins washed anything that was available on PS2 graphically. Matter fact PC wasn’t even on par with the 360 in the very beginning. Caught up and surpassed it within like a year but still. Lol
That's why I stopped responding.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Launch Games are the first year, Gundam Crossfire was not blowing away Metal Gear Solid Gear graphcially

god of war II was not getting blown away bu any of those 2006 ps3 games grapically

but I was talking about game library, the reason to own console

the game library for that generation was trash until like 2010

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Launch Games are the first year, Gundam Crossfire was not blowing away Metal Gear Solid Gear graphcially

god of war II was not getting blown away bu any of those 2006 ps3 games grapically

but I was talking about game library, the reason to own console

the game library for that generation was trash until like 2010
Also cap. Killzone 2 came out in like 09. Uncharted 2, Assassin’s Creed 2, Infamous, God Of War Collection, Demon Souls, BlazBlue Calamity Trigger, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, etc etc.

that ain’t even including the 3rd party shyt like Arkham Asylum, Street Fighter 4, Resident Evil 5, Modern Warfare 2, Borderlands, Skate 2 etc etc. u buggin the fukk out. Lol