Do you believe in UFO's Vol.2

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I need some confirmation that those videos are real (like are those news networks legit for a start)...when these joints are too crazy to be true, I instantly get skeptical.

I can't confirm the first post vids being real, but the problem is who do you want to confirm anything is real for you?
The same people who been covering it up for decades? The funny thing is if they tell you something is real then you'll be quick to believe it.
Here's some examples...

9-11 :rudy:

Do you think this is real?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I believe in UFOs...but these seem like some Weekly World News/National Enquier Cyses.

Exactly...I don't believe every video or conspiracy I see. The UFO in Israel...looked real to me...this shyt looks MADD fake.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I believe in Aliens, but all them vids fake as fukk. fukk Some Aliens look like trying to take a truck?
Bruh, your types are too easy to fool. Why you think I really posted that video?
We not all sheep out here :manny:
You said "all them videos fake as fukk" when "possibly" all the videos in the first post are fake as fukk
The rest of the videos I posted? REAL AS fukk
You focusing solely on the most likely fake is telling. Maybe you didn't scroll down?
Well do that, then get back to us :popcorn:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can't confirm the first post vids being real, but the problem is who do you want to confirm anything is real for you?
The same people who been covering it up for decades? The funny thing is if they tell you something is real then you'll be quick to believe it.
Here's some examples...

9-11 :rudy:

Do you think this is real?

I just don't believe everything I'm told. That's why I said, confirm that those news stations are real news stations and you're well on your way to actually having something I don't need to be skeptical about. I don't trust most news reports until I've looked at every angle and done real research into what they're selling. I believe in global warming, I think alien life must exist bc of the math, but I don't just buy every conspiracy theory thrown my way.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Bruh, your types are too easy to fool. Why you think I really posted that video?
We not all sheep out here :manny:
You said "all them videos fake as fukk" when "possibly" all the videos in the first post are fake as fukk
The rest of the videos I posted? REAL AS fukk
You focusing solely on the most likely fake is telling. Maybe you didn't scroll down?
Well do that, then get back to us :popcorn:

nikka I'm the fukking Conspiracy King. And all that shyt looks stupid.