Do you believe in UFO's Vol.2

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If you don't, you might not want to look at this actual video of one doing damage :patrice:

^^^ Thats the German version, great vid ^^^

They talk about it in Asia too

PNC News i america (LA station)

:patrice:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Ain't never that many people on the road at 3 am

It's prolly a normal crash during the day & they made some edits

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Lmao this shyt ain't real it would be all over world news
:usure:
:ohhh: no way they could cover this up if it was real

This is a bunch of US & UK officials having convo's with Larry King about them

24 countries have already come forward and they all say the US is in charge of this and wants it kept secret because we'd panic. Others believe something more sinister is why they don't want us to know

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2011/01/list-of-countries-that-have-disclosed.html

Theres a new video on youtube every five minutes of sightings. And no BS, I seen one today I believe :manny:
If you seen the UFO in Jerusalem where it lowers by a temple then shoots straight up?
Its called Dome of the Rock. It was all over the net and news. About two days later, other news stations talk about it but the video is then altered. That was the 2nd time I seen "them" alter the video that was originally put out there. shyt, even during the War the US will do nothing but pass out misinformation. They been practicing this since before any of us were born. Peep the dome of the rock videos. The real one goes straight up, the fake ones go at a diagonal direction and looks different + no sonic boom affect.

Tru Story :obama:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Goddamn nikka you really are gullible as fukk

No wonder Microsoft got you by the nuts
I'm gullible and you rockin a Jack Tretton Avatar :wow:

Irony-Overload.jpg

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I don't fukk with court like that but the ufo shyt is real.

The trill spit is what can we really do about it? Our leaders aren't honest with us and most of us couldn't handle it anyway.

On top of that, we not just gonna clap an alien with a 9mm pistol man..

EDIT: THAT VIDEO FAKE AS fukk THOUGH MAN :hmm:

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why Dont Any Of This shyt Happen Where We Can All See It?

Why It Has To Be Some Quiet Area No One Cares About At 3 In The Morning?

Its Not Like Aliens Are On Their Planet Like "Well If We Go To Iowa At Around 3am No Ones Gotta Notice :shaq:"

I Gotta See A Ship Crash Land In Chicago Or New York In The Middle Of The Day And Actual Alien Muthafukkas Spilling Out Of It For Me To Believe Anything

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Brehs I don't fukk with court like that but the ufo shyt is real.

The trill spit is what can we really do about it? Our leaders aren't honest with us and most of us couldn't handle it anyway.

On top of that, we not just gonna clap an alien with a 9mm pistol man..

EDIT: THAT VIDEO FAKE AS fukk THOUGH MAN :hmm:
Its easy to just assume that since we all been conditioned to just pass everything off as a hoax
If bunch of people see something, they'll tell you its a weather balloon by having the news say it
Its basically the Eddie Murphy RAW "Hey, it wasn't me" approach. The video does look suspect, maybe it is?
But the news source was real, thats a real station. So they didn't think it was fake, but I felt it was a good starter video. I'm sure the other videos are not fake to you :hula:
Why Dont Any Of This shyt Happen Where We Can All See It?

Why It Has To Be Some Quiet Area No One Cares About At 3 In The Morning?

Its Not Like Aliens Are On Their Planet Like "Well If We Go To Iowa At Around 3am No Ones Gotta Notice :shaq:"

I Gotta See A Ship Crash Land In Chicago Or New York In The Middle Of The Day And Actual Alien Muthafukkas Spilling Out Of It For Me To Believe Anything
Because they are not clueless, you are. We all are. We don't just fly to another country unannounced do we?
Your thought process is they coming here and we have no idea whats going on, our government does know
They've had contact :hula:
One of the videos I posted is of a UFO that floated over Arizona for 3 days, you should click on it. When it happened, it was on the news (thats where the clip is from bruh)

Here is Mexico's Military releasing video they captured. But when you see it, you'll still tell yourself "I'm not seeing what I'm seeing"

Now what will be done when its not military videos they can't discredit? They'll alter the video and say it was something else.

And Why Not?
Depends on what race of Alien you dealing with. Its more than just Humanoids and Grays. Aliens come from all over the galaxy so there are all types of aliens bruh. Some you could kill, others have Titanfall type abilities.... I don't really know about that, but I do know they can communicate with you via telekinesis

People probably think WE CAME UP WITH THINGS like that, or just flat out don't believe in it

Now that video is almost an hour long, but since this is the arcadium lets look at what Sega has up its sleeves...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I need some confirmation that those videos are real (like are those news networks legit for a start)...when these joints are too crazy to be true, I instantly get skeptical.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Yep, in a damn near infinite universe you gotta be retarded to think we're da only mufukkas out chea. :usure:

Without question I belee breh...I belee. :whew: