Do you believe in hypnotism?

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Hypnosis is legit.... :snoop:

My ex-GF is the "majorette" dancing back and forth on the stage. Probably one of the more reserved people I know. This was at my college and she definitely did NOT go there. He got them all to believe they were in "Drumline" or a college band. The chicks in the orange and maroon are also friends of mine. Some of the smarter chicks I've come across and sure enough....they're up there clowning as well. Had no idea until I showed them the footage. :wow:

fukk you, HypnoBro. :sadbron:

....and yes....dude's name was HypnoBro. :beli:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hypnosis is legit.... :snoop:

Hypnotized People Think They're In Drumline - YouTube

My ex-GF is the "majorette" dancing back and forth on the stage. Probably one of the more reserved people I know. This was at my college and she definitely did NOT go there. He got them all to believe they were in "Drumline" or a college band. The chicks in the orange and maroon are also friends of mine. Some of the smarter chicks I've come across and sure enough....they're up there clowning as well. Had no idea until I showed them the footage. :wow:

fukk you, HypnoBro. :sadbron:

....and yes....dude's name was HypnoBro. :beli:
Lord they gotta be gullible as fukk. I bet bytches dont break up with Hypno bro. Well, cant.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I read a book back in the days how a former psychiatrist would hypnotize people and they would talk about thier past life's in the spiritual realm..I'd love to go see this doctor and get hypnotized to see who I was and how did I die and what level of aura I was in the spiritual realm..

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
My ex girlfriends mom always wanted to hypnotize me. Never did it, I was always afraid of not being in control. I'd like to learn how to do it though. That shyt would be fun.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Hypnosis exists.

But you can't hypnotize someone to gain control of their higher cognitive functions like they do on TV. That shyt's bullshyt.

The closest thing to hypnosis that you'll see is when you're driving on a long straight flat highway, and you lose track of time. Something about the constant rhythm of things tends to confuse the brain. But that's the extent of it.

I study hypnosis, actually thinking about getting licensed and opening up a spot. The thing is, it's not that "tv hypnosis" is fake, it's that there was no real reason for them to decline the suggestions.

Either that person is THERE to be hypnotized, or they have already worked with that person and have established some trust and anchored in triggers to induce particular mind states.

A hypnotist can't MAKE you do anything, you are honestly MORE conscious/aware when you are in deep alpha/theta than you would be from the waking mind. In fact i'd say you are far more easily controlled when you are "awake".

If i put you under a deep state of hypnosis and told you to pick a gun up and kill yourself you wouldn't budge. If i put you in front of a television and fed you programming/music with the same suggestion while you are drifting in and out of trance the command won't be met with such resistance.

Fast talking nikkas in the street will mind fukk you quicker and more efficiently than anybody putting you in a DEEP trance. Look at an REAL live pimp for proof what I mean.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im good on being hypnotized, but i be reading about folks using hypnosis to bring out repressed memories to find out what happened in a persons past and/or causes of their ptsd.

The shyt i be reading though be about alien abductions. One specific case they hypnotized this ho and she explained the formation of the galaxy, the aliens said they came from... The kicker was that this galaxy wasn't scientifically discovered until years after what she described... And of course her description was accurate to a T.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep, and contrary to the first reply, i think the smarter you are the easier it is to get hypnotized

the feeling of getting put to sleep with a few commands, woken up, and back to sleep again at will, is something else.