Do you believe in hypnotism?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhH8Lja75FJIJrE3mj]Video: This Dude Is Real: Hypnotist Gives Girl Best Orgasm! (Rewind Clip)[/ame]

sh!t gets real around 6:00 :heh:

but :thinkin: Ive always wanted to see if this hypnotism sh!t is real

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
only works on the weak minded and those open to the "power" of suggestion

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
only works on the weak minded and those open to the "power" of suggestion

Ive had an opportunity to try it...but I said fuk it...cuz once I seen a hypnotist on ricki lake back in the day and he made them do there fav thing to do...and this woman was jammin to biggie

if a hypnotist ever told me to do my fav thing :lupe: im affraid of what might happen

Daps
im actually interested to know if someone on this board has been hypnotized or had it attempted on them:ld:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i dont want to say this cuz some people know who i am, but i've been "hypnotized" when i was in vegas. my mom really believed i was hypnotized, im just a great fukking actress. i have a whole vid of the thing that i've been meaning to upload but i never did. maybe a subconscious part of my brain was tapped into that made me so believable but,...

and this is coming from a girl who really wanted to believe and really wanted to be hypnotized. shyt aint work tho. could've just been me :yeshrug:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hypnosis exists.

But you can't hypnotize someone to gain control of their higher cognitive functions like they do on TV. That shyt's bullshyt.

The closest thing to hypnosis that you'll see is when you're driving on a long straight flat highway, and you lose track of time. Something about the constant rhythm of things tends to confuse the brain. But that's the extent of it.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Yes. My sister was hypnotized couple years back and she is not the type to lie to make you feel better about yourself. We taped her during the whole thing and she didnt remember doing any of the things she saw.

I do think some people fake being hypnotized, but it can happen.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I do. Plenty of women ive fukked have done whatever i told them, even if it wasnt in their best interest.