Do You Agree That Life Experience/Wisdom>>being book smart

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just go to thinking about this 5 minutes ago. I was talking to some older girl on fb and she ask me what i feel about turning 18 in a couple months. I just gave her that pac quote from his HS interview :pachaha:

Then i got to thinking, even tho nikkas have high GPAs and shyt, they still need to turn to older people and shyt for advice and knowledge. No matter how much science books a nikka reads in college and HS, they still gonna call up mom and pop for some advice.

I cant really explain what im saying too well but its like, the person with Life Experience knows what to do, what not to do, how certain things will turn out etc..

The class nerd just reads alotta books and studies.

Which is truly more valuable.

:snooze:

I stopped reading right there. You don't know sh*t at 18. :rudy: You''re brain isnt even fully developed.

If you made this thread at 28-29, then it's valid

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just go to thinking about this 5 minutes ago. I was talking to some older girl on fb and she ask me what i feel about turning 18 in a couple months. I just gave her that pac quote from his HS interview :pachaha:

Then i got to thinking, even tho nikkas have high GPAs and shyt, they still need to turn to older people and shyt for advice and knowledge. No matter how much science books a nikka reads in college and HS, they still gonna call up mom and pop for some advice.

I cant really explain what im saying too well but its like, the person with Life Experience knows what to do, what not to do, how certain things will turn out etc..

The class nerd just reads alotta books and studies.

Which is truly more valuable.

:huh:

Since when is "life experience" and "book smarts" mutually exclusive?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:snooze:

I stopped reading right there. You don't know sh*t at 18. :rudy: You''re brain isnt even fully developed.

If you made this thread at 28-29, then it's valid

Same dude who makes threads about feeling sad cuz rappers diss what he wears, fucc outta here nikka :rudy:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Same dude who makes threads about feeling sad cuz rappers diss what he wears, fucc outta here nikka :rudy:

Nowhere I said I was sad. :dwillhuh: You might want to read the thread again, and on top of that use common sense that this board is for entertainment purps.

The serious thing I did say is that I dont dictate my fashion and way I speak based on rappers....can u say the same?

Post a pic of the clothes you wear and let see....

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Nowhere I said I was sad. :dwillhuh: You might want to read the thread again, and on top of that use common sense that this board is for entertainment purps.

I did say I dont dictate my fashion and way I speak based on rappers....can u say the same?

Post a pic of the clothes you wear and let see....
U made it an unnappreciation thread :rudy:

And no fam, if i followed trends i would have dreads, skinnies, wear hollister and vans.

*puts durag over cornrows and throws on kobe number 8 jersey :win:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
All I'm saying is, you dont know squat 18.

Every 18 year old walks around thinking they know everything and thinking they're grown....several years down the line, you'll see how stupid most of your thinking was.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Every 18 year old walks around thinking they know everything and thinking they're grown....several years down the line, you'll see how stupid most of your thinking was.
I didnt say i knew everything df?

This is the shyt im talking about, you judge a person by their age, and not by what they actually do know. Not saying I know everything, or know more than you.
You really think i spent the first 17 years of my life playing video games, posting in chatrooms:sitdown:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

guess pac was a complete fool in that interview then :pachaha:

:sitdown:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
The problem is that Tupac didn't take his own advice, it's one thing to say what you should do, its a completely different animal to put that into practice. Pac had the smarts to know better, but not the wisdom to do better.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people I've encountered who supposedly have a lot of "experience or wisdom" can't communicate/articulate it worth a shyt. They stutter over their words and get frustrated at their inability to put their thoughts/feelings into words. So while that's all fine and well, I think the most successful people are the ones with at least some smarts, to go along with the knowledge they gain.