Do you actually prefer pizza with NO toppings?

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cheese pizza is only great if the spot has a good sauce and crust, and the crust has to be done a certain way with a nice crisp to it :wow:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
This is CAC shyt. Keep exposing yourselves by responding. Surprisingly, none of you have said you like a hot cheese slice with a tall glass of cold whole milk :mjpls:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
hate to drop a "im from NY" but, Im from NY ...so we never really did pizza with all that crazy shyt on it . never saw ranch dressing on pizza until the lames started showing up. traditional only :win:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
It's definitely a rarity, at least in my neck of the woods.

For instance, every time the office orders pizza, it's the usual: A couple boxes of sausage, 1 or 2 of pepperoni, and multiple boxes of plain cheese....and the Whites go through it. All of the Blacks go str8 for the sausage and pepperoni. Even at restaurants, it's pretty much the same scenario. They love them some cheese pizza.

Everyone has preferences, but I don't see the point of eating pizza without any topping on it whatsoever.

Kevin McAlister ass coli nikkas eating straight up cheese pizzas. everybody pissed like wtf Still better than that one faq that orders pineapple.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Depends on my mood and cost. Sometimes I be like aite I'll get some pepperoni. Other times I be like, that's a bit too much, I'll just stick to cheese.