Do you actually prefer pizza with NO toppings?

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
It's definitely a rarity, at least in my neck of the woods.

For instance, every time the office orders pizza, it's the usual: A couple boxes of sausage, 1 or 2 of pepperoni, and multiple boxes of plain cheese....and the Whites go through it. All of the Blacks go str8 for the sausage and pepperoni. Even at restaurants, it's pretty much the same scenario. They love them some cheese pizza.

Everyone has preferences, but I don't see the point of eating pizza without any topping on it whatsoever.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
WHITE PEOPLE PUT ME ON TO 'WHITE PIZZA' .
THAT IS PIZZA WITH NO COLORED RED SAUCE.
ITS AIGHT.
:mjpls:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
It's definitely a rarity, at least in my neck of the woods.

For instance, every time the office orders pizza, it's the usual: A couple boxes of sausage, 1 or 2 of pepperoni, and multiple boxes of plain cheese....and the Whites go through it. All of the Blacks go str8 for the sausage and pepperoni. Even at restaurants, it's pretty much the same scenario. They love them some cheese pizza.

Everyone has preferences, but I don't see the point of eating pizza without any topping on it whatsoever.

:mjpls:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A good cheese is a godsend. When I eat pizza, I like to REALLY get it in. I can eat way more cheese without feeling sleepy than I can sausage or pep. Not to mention I like specialty slices (:mjpls:) like White cheddar and ranch pizza.