Do Y'all Sleep With Your Dogs?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont trust anybody that sleeps with their dog, breh or share the same mattress with their pet. :picard: one of the weirdest things ive seen in recent times was some woman nude playing with her dog on her bed. :why: why in fukks name would anybody in their right mind have a dirty ass bytch on their bed and jump in the bed nude along with them? But she looks like she drinks a lot so who knows where that dogs mouth has been. I honestly think some of these women let their pet dogs lick their box... :snoop: i wouldnt put it past them. Some of these women are on some bestiality shyt and are even going as far as implying it by sexually teasing people with their dogs on their bed on the internet.

I seen some middle age woman walking her dog in a stroller either last week or two. Some of these people treating dogs better than people. Its a shame

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I don’t even let our cat go on our bed let alone in our bedroom :unimpressed:
Whenever I have a dog. Its going to be the same shyt

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never sleep in my bed.

My dog is my dog. Of all the people in my house, she follows me primarily.

She'll lay on the floor and be touching my leg or legs just to have physical contact and she'll take a nap. Or if her blanket is out I'll drape it over my legs like fdr and she'll put her head in my lap and go to sleep.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never thought i'd let my dog sleep in my bed until my ex and kid left me. I would be in the bed staring at the ceiling thinking of suicide and my dog started laying beside me to comfort me through that difficult period. Now he just normally sleeps at my feet. I wash him regularly and put flea solution on him. Its helps that i keep his fur cut low too . fukk what yall think

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Unsanitary as fukk. Yes they’re family but it’s a DOG.

Dogs in the bed - HELL NAH
On the furniture without their own blanket - HELL NAH

I had an English bulldog who shed everywhere. He couldn’t get on the upstairs couch without one of the blankets we had for him

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
My pets were always near me at night for some reason. Had a cat when I was like 8 and she got pregnant. Woke up one night at like 3 am and she's hissing and howling in-between my legs about to give birth... I put her in the closet quickly.

Had a Rottweiler who used to Debo me for the foot of my bed when I was 10. Then she'd wake me up in the morning for breakfast and to let her outside. She was cool. Eventually I grew and she couldn't sleep at the bottom of my bed. But she got pregnant, and one morning I woke up at like 1 am to my dog shooting out puppies in the corner of my bedroom. Destroyed my carpet. But it was a cool experience.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
chappelle-show-white-people.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Sleep with? As in my bed?
Never.
Even though my dogs got free reign in and out the house.
They don't sleep or jump on my bed, since they've their own bedding.
snake-salute.gif

As they've crossed the golden bridge.
Rest easy to them goodbois and girls.

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the dog. Big dogs no. Small dogs as in a terrier sure. My grandma let her terrier sleep in the bed. When he was alive he would just curl up next to you. Rarely shed.

Our family cocker would sleep in the room but our parents never allowed him in the bed but he was never really into that etc.

My uncle has three big ass cane corsos
now and I know damn well they're not sleeping in the bed with him and his wife :mjlol: