Do ya'll root for the d league players your team gets?

Apathy

Based
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee, WI
If I do see a player from the d league I always hope they do.well. In the NBA nikkas can feast and shyt but in the d league no1 knows who the fukk u r. Plus most of those guys dont earn shyt.

Wife of dleaguer: My husband is a professional basketball player.

Some CAC: What team? Does he know LeBron?:gladbron:

Wife: oh the los angeles defenders.

CAC: :laff: Ain't dat a wnba team :laff:

Wife: :sadcam:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
If I do see a player from the d league I always hope they do.well. In the NBA nikkas can feast and shyt but in the d league no1 knows who the fukk u r. Plus most of those guys dont earn shyt.

Wife of dleaguer: My husband is a professional basketball player.

Some CAC: What team? Does he know LeBron?:gladbron:

Wife: oh the los angeles defenders.

CAC: :laff: Ain't dat a wnba team :laff:

Wife: :sadcam:

:childplease:

We all know D-Leaguers can't get wives. :noah:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I have rooted for Morris Almond when he's been in the D-League because he's clearly too good to be at that level but his game doesn't really fit an NBA team's because he's really just a scorer and there's plenty of cats better than him at it.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I have rooted for Morris Almond when he's been in the D-League because he's clearly too good to be at that level but his game doesn't really fit an NBA team's because he's really just a scorer and there's plenty of cats better than him at it.

Man, i used to beast with that nikka on Live on the OG XBOX. Id draft him late as shyt in the fantasy drafts

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Man, i used to beast with that nikka on Live on the OG XBOX. Id draft him late as shyt in the fantasy drafts

There's no reason he can't do what Nick Young's doing in the NBA.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

Best believe the jazz could use that cat right now he would be helping a lil bit with the raping they getting by the san antonio duncans right now

OTC

+
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas
Yessir got a few good friends in the D-League and play Overseas...S/O to my n!ggas Xavier Silas (got called up by the 76'ers), Jeremy Green, Zack Wright :cheers:
I don't follow any d-leage teams though...:scusthov:

7PHX

Pro
Daps
I rooted for Gerald Green. Moreso becuz he's from Houston.

:win:

I was rooting for the Nets d-leaguers. but that's because half the time they were starting for us :noah: