Do Xbox one owners buy games anymore?

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Alot of Capcom's games have been on gamepass this past year or 2 including the big ones like DMC5 and Monster Hunter. Wouldn't be surprised to see Resident evil 2 or 3 on there before the years out.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
In Capcom's situation, I've already copped these games. Same thing with Nintendo. These companies aren't about to have me playing the same games over and over with better graphics. I'll use Capcom specifically here in my case. I took pics to force me to take a break from work for a second.

This is most of my physical game collection, all from PS4/XB1 generation are here.

2020-05-21-13-41-17_AATSC.jpg

I copped SFV on PS4 since I have an arcade stick. RE7 for PS4 for PSVR. RE4, DR3, Dragon Dogma, Okami and DMC Collection on Xbox One.

Besides, All their games that we are re-releasing. I've gotten once upon a time. I'm not getting them again with a shiny coat of paint.

2020-05-21-12-37-45_AATSC.jpg

2020-05-21-12-39-33_AATSC.jpg

2020-05-21-12-40-12_AATSC.jpg

2020-05-21-12-41-37_AATSC.jpg

I only buy the GOAT Capcom game over and over but I do have a soft spot for Okami

2020-05-21-12-57-08_AATSC.jpg

Play Jenga will trying to retrieve a game brehs

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
capcom a Japanese company that mostly releases there fighters and resident evil on xbox doesn't sell as well on the xbox as it does on the japanese switch and playstation that also just so happen to have huge install bases.

Film at 11

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Name a MUST-HAVE Capcom game from this gen, I'll wait :coffee:
Next time they decide to make their games PlayStation exclusive cos y’all don’t buy anything, don’t complain. As for must’ve games, DMC5, RE8 and the Resident Evil remakes are all must’ves.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox owners do not buy games. Look at this chart sales chart for last month......

Where is Ori? The game y’all been hyping for years didn’t even chart or any Xbox exclusive? I thought Phil said Gamepass led to an increas in sales :patrice:

And look at the PS4 list, 4 exclusives charted, even the awful predator. Even Minecraft, an Xbox game charted on PS4 and not Xbox :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox owners do not buy games. Look at this chart sales chart for last month......

Where is Ori? The game y’all been hyping for years didn’t even chart or any Xbox exclusive? I thought Phil said Gamepass led to an increas in sales :patrice:

And look at the PS4 list, 4 exclusives charted, even the awful predator. Even Minecraft, an Xbox game charted on PS4 and Xbox :mjlol:

Back on the number grind eh?

Probably should stop worrying about this passing gen and worry about the upcoming one

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

And look at the PS4 list, 4 exclusives charted, even the awful predator. Even Minecraft, an Xbox game charted on PS4 and not Xbox :mjlol:

Ori came out a couple months ago, and it was the top selling game on steam when it released. It's also the highest rated game of the year
Xbox’s ‘Ori And The Will Of The Wisps’ Is The Best Reviewed Game Of 2020, Minus Technical Issues

So you look stupid speaking on it like this :scust: as for your list of titles, I'm not seeing numbers, just names.
Oh yeah, another wait for...... again :pachaha:
I’m sure Phil has promised things will be different this time....
EWZ1rhRXQAEJEBo

:mjgrin:
First off, your companies mantra is where lying is mandatory :stopitslime: even your list, there's no lie in 2019. Why is this here being touted as a lie list? You're lying about a lie list :dahell: for the other shyt, which year was xbox best year game wise? I know you don't have xbox but you'll still try to answer this question which is amazingly sad. Good day sir, SSD's cannot boost your weak CPU/GPU. That means series x is the clear next gen winner in capability. Don't worry, even tho the tech demo was 1440p/30fps it was clean tho

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ehh I'd suggest Monster hunter
Res evil 7 and the remakes.
I personally never gave a fukk about monster hunter. It was never shyt here, just Japan. The skinny Jean gen is more into that anime shyt and next thing you know young thug wearing a dress, Tyler the creator banging white boys and monster hunter is popular on playstation :yeshrug:

Resident evil imo peaked at code veronica, and remaking instead of making new innovative franchises is not ideal.