Do women these days want their man to be a slave?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Women can only treat you how you let them. Only do those things for women that are willing to do them for you. Problem solved.

That's great advice that I'll follow, but that still doesn't answer the question. And why do you have to treat them that way to get something in return? Why can't it be natural?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
That's great advice that I'll follow, but that still doesn't answer the question. And why do you have to treat them that way to get something in return? Why can't it be natural?

Unfortunately not all people are good/thoughtful people and if you’re too good to them and don’t set boundaries they’ll take advantage. To avoid that you don’t go out of your way for someone who wouldn’t do the same for you.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
A lot of women treat men more like an accessory than a human being with thoughts, feelings, and meant to lead.

Many men set themselves up for it by not effectively communicating their expectations or putting their foot down about certain things when necessary.

Some of these women and men to didn't have strong examples of male figures in their home and many of the women watch garbage like Real Housewives and L&HHP along with social media and they see exaggerated caricatures of us and think that's reality and its not.

A man is meant to be strong, lead, and protect not to be an afterthought or some woman's lap dog.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah. You're likely a clown that wants women to be like they were "back in the day" but don't want to take on the responsibilities of men "back in the day".

Reject your clown behavior and you wouldn't think about these things or have to ask these dumb ass questions.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nah. You're likely a clown that wants women to be like they were "back in the day" but don't want to take on the responsibilities of men "back in the day".

Reject your clown behavior and you wouldn't think about these things or have to ask these dumb ass questions.

What if told you I'm not that clown and that I'm just repeating what I see on here and other social sites?:mjgrin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

:deadmanny::deadrose:
Law of Reciprocity- basically says that when someone does something nice for you, you will have a deep-rooted psychological urge to do something nice in return. As a matter of fact, you may even reciprocate with a gesture far more generous than their original good deed.
—-
Cliffs - if you’re the one who is always making sacrifices and receiving nothing in return in equal or more value of what you provide-Then your a simp, a pushover and will be treated as such. A man commands respect and should expect value from his woman. No one should take advantage of a person’s kindness as a weakness, If she’s a bird that does, ghost the chick and move on. Not that complicated.