Do women know that when they see long dikk print in sweats pants, that the dude is semi hard

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
No homo

But

:comeon:Use common sense
I don't have a dikk, so idk how that shyt works

what?
:dame:

First of all, I'm assuming you're not a man and this is a legitimate question borne out of curiosity, not trolliness.

To answer your question, think of a balloon: it always loses pressure eventually and it can't get filled with air with just one blow. It needs multiple consistent pumps of air to get to its peak pressure.

Just switch air with blood and balloons with dikks.

This is the best analogy I can think of because we never tend to discuss dikk pressures in Harlem.

All the best.
I'm deadass serious. I'm not a man; idk how yall shyt work. Like how can you walk around with your dikk partially hard? When it's no cold out.

You're serious?:dwillhuh:
yes. I have a vagina.

No homo but i keep peeping one at the gym the other day by accident. That thang was poking. I think he was showing off. :snoop:

Grey sweat shorts :lupe:
no. that's ALL homo

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My dikk is 6 inches on soft

8.2 when fully erect

But women are dumb a print means nothing,there is a thing called showers and growers

So just because a dude print not showing doesn't mean he has a small penis

And just because a dude print is showing doesn't mean he has a big dikk

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
My dikk is 6 inches on soft

8.2 when fully erect

But women are dumb a print means nothing,there is a thing called showers and growers

So just because a dude print not showing doesn't mean he has a small penis

And just because a dude print is showing doesn't mean he has a big dikk
Speak for yourself. I print and im hung.
:hubie:

Last edited:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
These females be confused, ain't nobody out here walking around with a 6" penis on soft, all them dikk print picture they go crazy for is the dude being 3/4 hard
:stopitslime:

Most men a growers anyway so judging meat prints in sweat pants can be misleading anyway
:ld:

Scust thread topic

:mjlol:It sound like you had a rough day breh breh, you got judged today? Speak on it

Gay ass nuccas on the Coli mane

Fucc wrong with y'all

Women are stupid. And women cannot take a 7-9 inch dikk.

:usure:

:whoa:

PAUSE

Everyone that posted in here faggy

How does a dikk get 3/4 hard? :dwillhuh:

:dead:

Like, you strong, but not strong strong.

:deadrose:

First of all, I'm assuming you're not a man and this is a legitimate question borne out of curiosity, not trolliness.

To answer your question, think of a balloon: it always loses pressure eventually and it can't get filled with air with just one blow. It needs multiple consistent pumps of air to get to its peak pressure.

Just switch air with blood and balloons with dikks.

This is the best analogy I can think of because we never tend to discuss dikk pressures in Harlem.

All the best.

:russ:

Thread gay AF

Thread hella gay

But hella accurate

A nikka coppin boners in public for no reason need jesus

:why:

No homo but i keep peeping one at the gym the other day by accident. That thang was poking. I think he was showing off. :snoop:

Grey sweat shorts :lupe:

:scust:Breh stop

Op right and wrong

Thread is suspect but clicked on it.:yeshrug:

@Fun Sized Psycho think of it like your nipples. Sometimes they rock hard, other times semi hard and others dang near flat.

Works the same way for us, then you got the special cases who just got long nipples or inverted ones etc etc

:pachaha::deadmanny:

:huhldup:I'm out