Do women get offended if a man doesn't cum during sex?

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
your posts are always on that bullshyt, fuk do you even comment for? you know exactly wtf ur doing and what type of reaction it will solicit. Nothing but a cum dump for the white man, not surprised that you never climaxed.
I never climaxed with black men either,but obviously you couldn't read that part.And I don't know why you even quoted me, you stupid bytch..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I never climaxed with black men either,but obviously you couldn't read that part.And I don't know why you even quoted me, you stupid bytch..
Because I felt like it, ho. Now what?
You always come through with the same tired shyt, sick of it.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
then why the fuk are you asking questions and making statements that you already know the answer to, you dumb white daddy dyck sucking bytch. fukking and sleeping with those disease riddled cacs, you probably are a walking virus anyway.

:whoo:

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
then why the fuk are you asking questions and making statements that you already know the answer to, you dumb white daddy dyck sucking bytch. fukking and sleeping with those disease riddled cacs, you probably are a walking virus anyway.
Because all my statements were fukking obvious rhetorical statements you dikk riding harpy. It should be common sense that all adults should use condoms. I should not have too explain these things to adults And you are dumb as hell if you think white men are the only ones that carry disease's

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Because all my statements were fukking obvious rhetorical statements you dikk riding harpy. It should be common sense that all adults should use condoms. I should not have too explain these things to adults And you are dumb as hell if you think white men are the only ones that carry disease's

If you are worried about semen and pregnancy, then become a nun or save it for marriage...

Sex with condoms doesn't count because you can't feel anything...

I think of it as "Ziploc sex"

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Some do some don't...depends on the woman...normally only happens after 3rd 4th nut...shyt just be numb but u being greedy and she letting u...rare occasions when I'm too drunk or got alotta shyt on my mind and can't concentrate...

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
If you are worried about semen and pregnancy, then become a nun or save it for marriage...

Sex with condoms doesn't count because you can't feel anything...

I think of it as "Ziploc sex"
With certain condoms you can feel the pleasure. Plus it's always better to be safe than sorry.But if you like going raw, then I won't knock you for it.

ETA: I see there are men who cannot cum with a condom on. SHEESH! Luckily enough the men I been with was able to cum with it on.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Basically you admitted that your only making statements just to have something to say.
Bytch, don't tell me what the fuk common sense and condom usage is, you have no damn sense - you're the one fukking white boys, you can't tell me or speak on shyt. and white people are the main disease carriers, fohwtbs. Not everyone wears condoms that are in relationship situations or long term, that's being realistic. Throughout the history of time, whites are the main ones bringing plagues and shyt, not knowing how to practice hygiene, if your illiterate ass would ever pick up a book and learn. CDC data shows that herpes, HSV, is the HIGHEST among white people.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

With certain condoms you can feel the pleasure. Plus it's always better to be safe than sorry.But if you like going raw, then I won't knock you for it.

ETA: I see there are men who cannot cum with a condom on. SHEESH! Luckily enough the men I been with I was able to cum with it on.
:jbhmm:How do you not "knock it for them"? Dafuq are you talking about. when we don't have penises to be able to tell them how it would feel to them???
you're dumbass cant even keep your story straight. How the fuk do you cum if you never climaxed before??Lying ass bytch. either that's a freudian slip, you just lied or you're a white boy in disguise. either way, you need to just shut the fuk up.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Basically you admitted that your only making statements just to have something to say. Bytch, don't tell me what the fuk common sense and condom usage is, you have no damn sense - you're the one fukking white boys, you can't tell me or speak on shyt. and white people are the main disease carriers, fohwtbs . Throughout the history of time, they're the main ones bringing plagues and shyt, if your illiterate ass would ever pick up a book and learn. CDC data shows that herpes, HSV, is the HIGHEST among white people.

1.) This is a discussion forum, and we are talking about sex.

2.)Doesn't everyone make statements because they have something to say on a discussion forum? No matter the subject at hand?

3.)Apparently, you do very much lack basic common sense.

4.) Condoms are not a bad thing.

5.) I never said white boys were NOT, or could NOT be disease carriers, or have any STD's, STI'S, or HIV/Aids or Herpes.